First 30 qualified participants:
10 random grand prize winners:
LEGO® and TwitterMoms have teamed up to bring you a fun new blogging program! Share five of your favorite family time ideas and the first 30 qualified participants will get a LEGO prize pack that includes 2 games for your next family game night! In addition, 10 random winners will get a grand prize of a complete set of LEGO games!* Tell us about your fun and creative family time activities! Does your family like to get together for game night and play boardgames, charades, or trivia? What do you do to make your family time extra special? Do you play outdoors or indoors? Do you go to the park or have a family sports time in the back yard? We want to hear all about what you suggest for fun family time!
How it works:
Create a post on your blog sharing five of your favorite family time ideas, include the disclosure in your post, and install the campaign widget in the sidebar of your blog. Then follow the rest of the requirements below. The first 30 qualifying participants will receive a prize pack that includes 2 games! Ten (10) random winners will get a complete set of LEGO® games!
Highlights from your posts, tweets and tips will be collected and featured on http://familytime.twittermoms.com, and distributed across the web for all to see. The blogging program starts on August 24, 2010 and the submission window closes at 11:59pm PST on September 7, 2010. We will contact the first 30 qualifying bloggers and the the ten random winners on or about September 14th, 2010. Full terms and conditions are posted for your review at http://familytime.twittermoms.com/terms.
Rewards for Participating:
The first 30 qualifying participants will receive a prize pack that includes 2 LEGO® games! See Terms and Conditions.
Ten (10) randomly selected winner will get a complete set of LEGO games! See Official Rules.
To participate, we ask that you:
1. Create a blog post on your blog sharing "five of your favorite family time ideas."
2. Participants must include the following disclaimer as a footnote of their post:
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and LEGO blogging program, making me eligible to get a prize pack. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (Make sure to link to: http://familytime.twittermoms.com/about)
3. Install the campaign widget in the side bar of your blog
4. Log on to your Twitter account, www.twitter.com, and send a tweet including a link to your blog post with the hashtag #FamilyTime.
5. Return to www.TwitterMoms.com and post a comment on this discussion page in the comments section below, including an active link to your blog post and a direct link to your Twitter tweet. (You can click on the date/time link below your tweet to get the direct link to your tweet.)
No purchase required to participate. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, have a personal blog and be a registered user of the www.twittermoms.com and www.twitter.com websites to participate and at least 18 years of age or older at time of submission. See Terms and Conditions.
The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of childrens creativity through playing and learning. Based on the world-famous LEGO brick, the company today provides toys, experiences and teaching materials for children in more than 130 countries. The LEGO Group has approximately 8,000 employees, and it is the worlds fifth largest manufacturer of play materials.
Join LEGO® on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/LEGOGames
LEGO Games Challenge: www.legogameschallenge.com
1) Monster 4: Night has fallen in the graveyard and the monsters have come out to play with the skeletons. The first to get four of their monsters in a row wins. But keep an eye out for the spider jumping in and scaring you off! A clever and exciting game for 2-4 players.
2) Lava Dragon: Prove you are the bravest knight of all by being the first one to summon the dragon from the top of the volcano. Avoid the lava and block your opponents as you climb to victory. With the LEGO® Dice no two games of Lava Dragon are ever the same. For 2-4 players.
3) Pirate Code: Who can be the most sneaky pirate of them all? Guess the other players’ secret codes before they discover yours and become the pirate captain. A game of logic and luck, secrets and treasures for 2 to 4 players.
4) Minotaurus: The mighty Minotaur, a mythical creature, protects a secret temple hidden deep inside a labyrinth. Be the first to lead your heroes to the temple, avoiding the Minotaur and cleverly placing walls to block your opponents. Clear and simple rules make this game great fun for the whole family. For 2-4 players.
5) Creationary: Test your imagination, creativity, building and guessing skills! Roll the LEGO® Dice to select one of four exciting building categories: vehicles, buildings, nature or things. With three levels of difficulty you can show off your building skills, while the others guess what you are creating. A great game for family and friends to test your imagination, creativity, building and guessing skills to the max. For 3-8 players.
6) Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Between the moving staircases and secret passages at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, it can be tricky to find your way around. Be the first to successfully navigate the magical castle to collect all your homework items and get back to your common room! A fun and challenging family game for 2–4 players.
7) Magikus: Be the first to cast the magic spell in the cauldron! With the help of the owl you must be the first to collect the four special ingredients from the shelves. Steal ingredients from your opponents to slow them down and help you win the game. A simple yet extremely engaging game for 2-4 players.
8) Race 3000: Do you have what it takes to cross the finish line first and win the trophy? Use shortcuts, overtake or turbo boost past your opponents to get in front and change lanes to avoid the oil slicks in your way. The LEGO® Dice brings a new twist on a classic racing game for 2-4 players.
9) Robo Champ: There is a contest at the robot factory. The first to build a robot with all the correct color parts will win this year’s trophy and be named the Robo Champ. If someone takes a part you need, you may have to steal it back to achieve victory. A fast and fun game to play again and again for 2-3 players.
10) Ramses Pyramid: The Mummy King Ramses is planning on conquering all of Egypt with his army of mummies! Unlock the crystal coded layers to climb to the top of the pyramid and defeat the Mummy King, taking his crown and the treasures s within. A family game of memory, skill and cunning. Complete against each other or take on the Mummy King together! Created in cooperation with Reiner Knizia, a multi award-winning game designer. For 2-4 players.