Want your neighbors to be green with envy when your lawn is the fairest of them all? With autumn here, TruGreen, the nation's largest professional lawn care service, is offering five simple and effective tips to help you ensure your lawn, trees and shrubs are healthy at the end of the growing season for a beautiful lawn and landscape next spring.
1. Assess lawn, tree and shrubs to identify problem areas
2. Aerate and Prune to enhance lawn and plant vigor
3. Replace floundering plants for a healthier landscape and curb appeal
4. Mow and Mulch to return nutrients to the soil
5. Feed lawn, trees and shrubs to prepare for a healthy spring revival
If you’re in need of a full backyard makeover, visit www.trugreen.com/sweepstakes for more information. Green specialists from TruGreen are available at 888.901.LAWN to provide assistance in creating a healthy, green lawn and landscape for you to enjoy. TruGreen offers a 100-percent natural, organic option, TruNatural®, available through all TruGreen branches nationwide.