A few weeks back, I put a call out to members who were interested in becoming regular, featured contributors. We asked for a few examples and links to their blogs. Unfortunately, the sheer magnitude of the Holiday Catalog got in the way.
Now, let's get this project back on track!
To become a featured contributor to TwitterMoms, you must:
- Be willing to commit to write a blog post or a thought-provoking discussion topic once a week.
- Have a blog of your own.
- Have some professional writing experience, whether it's related to your career, school or previous job.
- Be opinionated, but fair and agenda-free.
- Focus on topics that offer resources, ideas and a little entertainment for your fellow members.
- Avoid self-promotion.
We are looking for people to spearhead blogs and discussions on the following topics:
- Web 2.0 and social media news, tools, tips, tricks and more
- Marketing (tips on how to monetize your blog, marketing, and PR advice)
- Crafting (tips on crafting, lessons, suggestions, etc)
- Parenting (pregnancy, raising kids, homeschooling, tips on discipline)
- Home (recipes, cooking, gardening, entertaining)
- Travel (family travel suggestions, advice and tips)
- Beauty and Health (nutrition, exercise, skin care tips, fashion advice, shopping tips)
- TMOTW (write a weekly blog that features profiles of an interesting, notable or outstanding member)
The benefits to you:
- Increase traffic to you blog (you can include a link to your blog in every post on TwitterMoms and in your Author's Bio.)
- Become a recognized expert in an area you're passionate about. Make friends and fans.
- Generate qualified leads for your business (even though you will be writing non-promotional material, people will get to know you and your business just by reading your advice and tips - you will be seen as a resource in your area of expertise.)
If interested, please fill out this very short form
and I'll get back to you very soon this time! The deadline for submissions is midnight PST on December 19.