One night our grill ran out of propane so I decided to bake my BBQ Chicken. I have been doing it this way ever since. The chicken is tender and moist every time!
Baked BBQ Chicken:
4 large Boneless Organic Chicken Breasts
1 cup BBQ Sauce of your choice
A pinch of Ginger
3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
Mix all ingredients in a glass pan and then place the chicken breast on top, then I spoon some of the BBQ mixture over the chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 45min- 1 hours until no longer pink in the center.
****Image to the below is a old picture of Will grilling!
I have to admit I really do love my TV shows. I have been waiting patiently for the start of my Fall shows to start. Here are a few of my Top Shows that you just can't miss!
1. The Blacklist (I love a show that keeps you on your toes and makes you fit the pieces together)
2. Scandal (Who doesn't want to be a part of team gladiator?)
3. Marvel's Agents of Shield (This is even a good family show)
4. The Goldbergs (I am a product of the 80's so this one I just can't miss)
5. Nashville (What can I say I love the country singing)
A few new shows that look promising:
1. Gotham (the story before Batman started, looks promising with the cast)
2. Forever (a doctor that never dies...)
What is in your playlist?
Happy Fall friends!
Please enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Enter code FREESHIPFALL at checkout out
offer expires 9/30/14
Kristen's Custom Creations specializes in custom hand stamped keepsake jewelry, perfect for new Moms, Grandma, Best Friends, Dad, Grandpa and all those special people in your life! Happy shopping friends!
Matthews 5:16: In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. The let your light shine pieces is a sterling silver disc that has been hand stamped in lowercase font and has an adorable sterling silver star charm. You can find the necklace at Kristen's Custom Creations.