Are you a SuperMom?
• She has been up since the crack of dawn after working so long into the night.
• She manages to invent extra hours in her day for juggling kids, schedules, housework and her job.
• She can navigate her way through mountains of toys & messy children’s bedrooms.
• She is able to prepare tasty, maybe healthy, snacks.
• She can battle the dust in her home and rid the world (well, her family’s dirty laundry, at least) of stubborn stains.
• She seems to have an invisible third arm and eyes behind her head to handle the never ending balance between work and family. She can change a dirty diaper, help with a school project and even take a conference call all at once.
• She is part-teacher, part-doctor, part-taxi driver, part-coach, part-cheerleader, part-housekeeper, part-boss, and part-whatever else has been handed to her.
• Her biggest baby is named “DAD” Moms Living With RA
: This group is for mothers who have RA or with loved ones who have RA. We are here to support each other and share experiences and resources. Group Administrator: Nicole Diedrich