tweets can not be longer than 140 characters + spaces .. including RT @yourtwittername
& shortened URL you are tweeting
Twitter is becoming more vigilant about how peope are tweeting.-- I have seen more people booted off recently-- meaning please carefully contruct your tweets so you aren't spamming people
You need to RT something from someone else.. at least 1-2 things.. If you post one thing-- then RT one thing. If you use this list regularly, try varying up what you RT.-- and if everyone RTs your post.. you kind of have to deal with the karma of it all. meaning.. please find something of everyone's to RT because if you don't, they won't continue to RT you.
. .. if you don't RT on a fairly even basis (like you post 8 RTs and you only RT one back.. that's not even.. however if you post 6 and RT 3, that's more even. get it?)
1) Post to the WEEKLY threads please. If you start a post outside those threads-- it will be copied over and your singular post will be deleted. Read the rules and play according to the rules--- and you will find your stuff retweeted
2)Relevancy to your audience has become a topic here.
if you are tweeting only things skewed to small children.. and some stuff that I post (and others) might not be completely releveant to you-- there is a LIST that's been created JUST for mom/kid stuff.
Add this @lastory/mommy-bloggers to your post if you are doing a child/parent/mommy skewed post.-- it reaches at about 100 mommy-bloggers whose following are pretty substantial.
Have another topic you want to target? We can make up another list. But if want a topic to be added, that's easy. You can create it yourself for your own blog too.
4) want to increase your followers?
Think about what else you could post about-- beyond just kids.. (cooking, fashion, health, fitness, travel, books, tv shows )
You don't have to write all the content-- but you could RT someone else's blog post (either from this group or someone that is part of your twitter following & include them in the @theirtwittername -- but that blogger will love it.. and her following will start following you if you do it consistently.
you will be building a bigger broader following and will be doing smart social media tactics
5) if you have a limited time RT please indicate that it has a deadline.
Please include a DO NOT POST AFTER XX/XX date.. PLEASE note if you have a time limit. if you are RT-ing.. see if there's a time limit.
Tweeps get ticked off seeing something RT'd that's clearly past the deadline.. and Twitter is getting iffy about it too.
6) Please do not post the same tweets every week. Either change up your tweet title or alternate weeks that you list them. it's spamming to post the same exact tweet every single week -- except if it's a contest .. (and even that can be changed) Twitter has been booting people who post the same thing all the time.
7) Use URL shorteners (hootsuite.com, socialoomph.com, twaitter.com) -- and don't forget the bonus of advance schedule posting across the week. that makes it easier for you to tweet everyone and then everyone will tweet you
8) Please do NOT Post about politically charged topics. I don't have to explain why do I
9).. a thought. while we don't know each other as friends.. in this group.. there is something to be said about following the people in this group..
everyone following each other simply because of the expanded reach of the connected networks.. you would have access to my network of people.. I would have access to yours. If you choose not to follow people.. that's ok.. but do realize that if you aren't following someone-- that you still should be RTing their posts.. and most especially if they are RTing yours.
will retweet yours for monday
RT My Pop Psychic Says If @KimKardashian Had Any “Intuition” She Wouldn’t Have Gotten Married... http://ow.ly/7sdhF @mariebargas
Good morning! Scheduled Stevie.
I also emailed Megan to see how we can work it out.
Getting the deep freeze: Kim Kardashian Goes to Minn.: Is It Regret or Moderating Negative Press? http://ow.ly/7tYnk
where is everyone? weird
Scheduling everyone. Here's mine for this week. Thank you ladies!
RT @JosephRosendo Travelscope Podcast: Volvo by Europe -- and for free | http://travelscope.net/podcast/
RT @BloomMaternity Our Health Deals Voucher with @WhatToExpect ends Thurs. Get $80 worth of Maternity Wear & baby gear. bit.ly/tzpp3K
RT @BloomMaternity Fall styles are still arriving daily. Save 10% with coupon code: SAVE10. http://bloommaternity.net/
Everyone scheduled. Thanks