tweets can not be longer than 140 characters + spaces .. including RT @yourtwittername
& shortened URL you are tweeting
Twitter is becoming more vigilant about how peope are tweeting.-- I have seen more people booted off recently-- meaning please carefully contruct your tweets so you aren't spamming people
You need to RT something from someone else.. at least 1-2 things.. If you post one thing-- then RT one thing. If you use this list regularly, try varying up what you RT.-- and if everyone RTs your post.. you kind of have to deal with the karma of it all. meaning.. please find something of everyone's to RT because if you don't, they won't continue to RT you.
. .. if you don't RT on a fairly even basis (like you post 8 RTs and you only RT one back.. that's not even.. however if you post 6 and RT 3, that's more even. get it?)
1) Post to the WEEKLY threads please. If you start a post outside those threads-- it will be copied over and your singular post will be deleted. Read the rules and play according to the rules--- and you will find your stuff retweeted
2) if you want 411 about Triberr.. which is an auto-re-tweeter.. that you can select groups and tribes not only from people here but by topic .. please let me know. They have lots of parenting and specific topic blogs and you can join more than one tribe.
SEND me your email-- bec I have a mommy blogger group and a social media group set up.. I would love to get a couple more people to make it available for inbreeding.(gathering members from within triberr.. ) but they want NEW blood-- that's YOU
3)Relevancy to your audience has become a topic here.
if you are tweeting only things skewed to small children.. and some stuff that I post (and others) might not be completely releveant to you-- there is a LIST that's been created JUST for mom/kid stuff.
Add this @lastory/mommy-bloggers to your post if you are doing a child/parent/mommy skewed post.-- it reaches at about 100 mommy-bloggers whose following are pretty substantial.
Have another topic you want to target? I can make up another list. I have a BUNCH of lists going on my blog including books, lifestyle, style, food, fitness & health and lots more. But if want a topic to be added, that's easy. You can create it yourself for your own blog too.
4) want to increase your followers?
Think about what else you could post about-- beyond just kids.. (cooking, fashion, health, fitness, travel, books, tv shows )
You don't have to write all the content-- but you could RT someone else's blog post (either from this group or someone that is part of your twitter following & include them in the @theirtwittername -- but that blogger will love it.. and her following will start following you if you do it consistently.
you will be building a bigger broader following and will be doing smart social media tactics
5) if you have a limited time RT please indicate that it has a deadline.
Please include a DO NOT POST AFTER XX/XX date.. PLEASE note if you have a time limit. if you are RT-ing.. see if there's a time limit.
Tweeps get ticked off seeing something RT'd that's clearly past the deadline.. and Twitter is getting iffy about it too.
6) Please do not post the same tweets every week. Either change up your tweet title or alternate weeks that you list them. it's spamming to post the same exact tweet every single week -- except if it's a contest .. (and even that can be changed) Twitter has been booting people who post the same thing all the time.
7) Use URL shorteners (hootsuite.com, socialoomph.com, twaitter.com) -- and don't forget the bonus of advance schedule posting across the week. that makes it easier for you to tweet everyone and then everyone will tweet you
8) Please do NOT Post about politically charged topics. I don't have to explain why do I
9).. a thought. while we don't know each other as friends.. in this group.. there is something to be said about following the people in this group..
everyone following each other simply because of the expanded reach of the connected networks.. you would have access to my network of people.. I would have access to yours. If you choose not to follow people.. that's ok.. but do realize that if you aren't following someone-- that you still should be RTing their posts.. and most especially if they are RTing yours.
sorry there are so many of these.. a couple are worthwhile bec they are about Klout and FB.. and could bring everyone greater attention.. but mine go back about 2.5 days
RT @lastory Give #Halloween a Bit of Spice wi @Kahlúa Cinnamon Spice #Cocktails. Yummy! http://bit.ly/v9uJKg #recipes
this is from Sunday..
Hope you have a great Halloween.
RT @lastory #Halloween #Cocktails Got a Bit More FUN wi Pumpkin Bourbon Shakes recipe courtesy @SunsetMagazine!
Happy Monday, Halloween.. hope to see some of you here..
Good morning everyone...Have a great week!!
RT @justinenupp Preschool Learning To Teach Your Kids http://twurl.nl/755azn
RT @justinenupp Cashew Milk http://twurl.nl/okl1a2
RT @justinenupp Homemade Laundry Soap-Gel http://twurl.nl/smj6ps
RT @justinenupp Sign Language for Babies http://twurl.nl/zneuiw
RT @justinenupp Video Game Tester jobs http://twurl.nl/icxw0p
Here's my last one
RT @justinenupp A thought about Tradition & Love http://twurl.nl/sptucl
RT @FactoryDPromos Show that the grass is greener on your side – Make your office green! http://ow.ly/7eWB1 #biz #business #moms #office
everyone is scheduled..
RT @lastory @CovertAffairs Season 2.5 Launches 11/1 + a “Covert Affairs” Prize Pack #Contest! http://dld.bz/awVYt #video