Okay, Midwestern gals! Here's our roll call!

I think it would be great to know more Midwestern Moms here on Twitter Moms. So, if you're writing from farm country (like I am) or the Big city (Chicago, anyone?), from places that grow corn to wheat to soybeans to towns right along the Mississippi, introduce yourself.

And while you're at it, tell us what you love about being a Midwest Twitter Mom.

Tags: Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Wisconsin, midwest, moms

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

Hello fellow Midwest moms. My Name is Rachel, Here is SE Missouri. (hi all you MO moms). Glad to see this group. I'm an avid Twitter aholic. You call can find me @amomsrantings and @igreenmommy Would love you have you as a friend on Twitter. I'm glad there's so many of us out here being Twitter moms. I was wondering if I was alone. lol...
Hello ladies,

My name is Tenny, and I'm new to this group. I'm from Lincoln, NE.
Hope to tweet with you....

@santoso10ny
Hi! I'm Denise and I live in Minnesota (Born and Raised) I currently live in a northern suburb of Minneapolis, but I am truly a country girl at heart.
Hi there! I'm Melissa and I currently live in southern O-H-I-O but grew up in Indiana. I love the friendliness and down to earth feeling of living in the Midwest. I'm a mom of 1 and look forward to getting to know you!

www.twitter.com/dreamingofbling
So, it looks like i'm about a year late with this, lol... but just wanted to say hello from the Fox Cities, Wisconsin!  Looking forward to networking with and "meeting" other moms in the area.  :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Deidre G added a discussion to the group Contests
5 hours ago
Kim's La Bella Baskets posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Kim's La Bella Baskets posted a video

La Bella Baskets | Kim's La Bella Baskets Mother's Day Gift Baskets For Her

http://KimsLabellabaskets.com Shop for La Bella Baskets gift baskets and fresh flowers online now ~ Become a La Bella Baskets gift basket consultant. For mor...
5 hours ago
Profile IconJennifer Darling, Candy Olivares, Lara Jarrette and 8 other members might attend Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service