Who out there would be willing for a good ole fashioned bartering??  I would be willing to host a party for you (catalog, ghost, whatever you wanna call it ) and you could host one for me...The benefits are we all would get GREAT hostess rewards and we all would get a little more retail sales for the month.  Any takers??

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I'm game! Check out my website www.cookielee.biz/emilymause and let me know if you are interested in trading catalog shows.

Thanks,
Emily Mause
Sure thang :-) I LOVE an excuse to shop ! LOL my email is mariadaniels.willowhouse@live.com
and you can check out my catalog at http://mariadaniels.willowhouse.com

Emily Mause said:
I'm game! Check out my website www.cookielee.biz/emilymause and let me know if you are interested in trading catalog shows.

Thanks,
Emily Mause
Checked out your website - really great stuff! I hadn't heard of Willow House before, but I was very impressed with the catalog. think that it will be a hit with my friends and family.

I'm heading out of town tomorrow for the holiday, but will be back on Tuesday. I'll get in touch when I get back and we can come up with a game plan for trading parties. Cool?
Sounds good:-)

Emily Mause said:
Checked out your website - really great stuff! I hadn't heard of Willow House before, but I was very impressed with the catalog. think that it will be a hit with my friends and family.

I'm heading out of town tomorrow for the holiday, but will be back on Tuesday. I'll get in touch when I get back and we can come up with a game plan for trading parties. Cool?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service