Hello All-
Been so busy - but checking back to see what tech/gadgets are hot for the twitter moms in the techmamas group? Anyone bought or will buy an iPad? Netbook? Smartphones?

Tags: tech

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

I still suffer from iPhone envy and considered switching carriers when the contract ran out on my decrepit Blackberry Pearl ... but after weighing the cost of switching to AT&T or Verizon, opted to stay w/T-Mobile and upgrade to a Blackberry Bold. (No upgrade available for existing customers to Nexus and didn't want to spend additional for MyTouch... annoying policy).

That said, having used a SmartPhone for more than two years, I cannot go back to a dumb one - and the Bold is a huge improvement over the Pearl (which was kind of the gateway crackberry).

The other new tech device I LOVE is one of the items I received at the LA Moms Blog event - the iGo charger. I used it to keep my BB charged last month while tweeting from the red carpet at the Academy Awards. I also use it to charge my iPod and daughter's phone... and am planning to take it along on our upcoming vacation in the UK.

Wish list? Of course, like everyone else, I'd love an iPad - but since I'm not made of money, would settle for a netbook for aforementioned overseas trip. (I've written a bit about planning out my tech over at my own blog.)
There is a very cool gadget for iPhone and iPad called Zuujit. It's an app that allows you to sell on ebay from your iPhone and takes all of the hassle out of listing on-line. The interface is fun, and they are updating it all the time. The next update integrates Twitter and Facebook to inform all of your friends when you are selling something. The coolest part about the app is how easy it is to use. The template it posts to eBay w your item is really aesthetically hip too. Here are the links =)

The video demo demonstrates just how fast and easy it is to use:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBZGaS2_ZgQ]YouTube

Free iTunes App Store Download:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zuujit/id332314932?mt=8]Zuujit for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Hi Donna! About the iPad: the next one will be even better, so it's good to wait. Gives us some time to save up too =)

Donna Schwartz Mills said:
I still suffer from iPhone envy and considered switching carriers when the contract ran out on my decrepit Blackberry Pearl ... but after weighing the cost of switching to AT&T or Verizon, opted to stay w/T-Mobile and upgrade to a Blackberry Bold. (No upgrade available for existing customers to Nexus and didn't want to spend additional for MyTouch... annoying policy).

That said, having used a SmartPhone for more than two years, I cannot go back to a dumb one - and the Bold is a huge improvement over the Pearl (which was kind of the gateway crackberry).

The other new tech device I LOVE is one of the items I received at the LA Moms Blog event - the iGo charger. I used it to keep my BB charged last month while tweeting from the red carpet at the Academy Awards. I also use it to charge my iPod and daughter's phone... and am planning to take it along on our upcoming vacation in the UK.

Wish list? Of course, like everyone else, I'd love an iPad - but since I'm not made of money, would settle for a netbook for aforementioned overseas trip. (I've written a bit about planning out my tech over at my own blog.)
Love my iPhone. And I left my Kindle for an iPad. (Hubby still likes the Kindle though).

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconJanet, Sarah Lehan, Cheryl Minnis and 18 other members are attending Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
1 hour ago
Sarah Lehan commented on Megan Calhoun's event #eBayMom Twitter Party
1 hour ago
Ashley Jordan left a comment for Author Anna del C. Dye
2 hours ago
Ashley Jordan left a comment for Ashley Jordan
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service