We spend weeks thinking about the perfect gifts to give to our husbands and children over the holidays and for their birthdays. Most of us don’t ask for anything special for ourselves. But when our loved ones surprise us with a gift that really moves us, something so personal, it truly shows they care and were thinking about us, it can bring a tear to our eyes. Share your stories and memories of the most surprising and special gift you ever received!
What was the most surprising gift you've ever received?
Target and TwitterMoms want to hear about your most surprising, interesting, sentimental or creative gift you’ve ever received. Did your husband remember to buy you the special pendant you were admiring in the window on your last vacation? Did your children surprise you with flowers and breakfast in bed on your birthday? Was there a shiny red car parked in your garage waiting for you with a big red bow on top? Did your husband whisk you away on a romantic weekend away? Tell us about your favorite gift memory and how it made you feel!
How It Works:
To participate, write a post on your own personal blog sharing: "What was the most surprising gift you've ever received?"
To enter the Sweepstakes, we ask that you:
1. Post your answer to the question on your blog. Make sure that you write about the most surprising gift you've ever received.
2. Include at least one link back to this discussion page in your post, so your readers can learn more about what prompted your post.
3. Include the Target badge and at least one link back to http://www.target.com
in your post. The code for the badge is available here to copy-paste
into your blog entry.
4. Log on to your Twitter account, www.twitter.com
, and tweet about the Sweepstakes using the hashtag #TargetGiftGiving
5. Return to www.TwitterMoms.com
and post a comment to this discussion below referencing your blog post and including both an active link to your qualifying blog entry and a link to your Twitter Sweepstakes Tweet.
It's that easy! Good luck!
• 10 winners will be randomly selected from all qualified entries to win a $100 Target Gift Card redeemable at any Target store or online at Target.com. A listing of Target stores can be found here: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/state_listing.jsp
Have fun and get creative! Describe the most surprising gift you’ve ever received. The Sweepstakes officially ends December 27, 2009 at 11:59 PM ET. The winners will be contacted on or about January 8, 2010.
No purchase required to enter. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, have a personal blog and be a registered user of the www.twittermoms.com
websites to enter and at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. See official rules at http://www.twittermoms.com/notes/Target_Holiday_Gift_Giving_Sweepst...