Weekly Commenting Contest: What is your favorite holiday recipe?

What is your favorite holiday recipe?

Congratulations to the random winner: Katie!
By submitting a comment on this page, you will be automatically entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card! Have fun! Submit your comments by 11:59pm on 12/1/11 to be entered for a chance to win! Winner will be notified in the Newsletter on 12/5/11.

See Official Rules

Tags: weekly commenting contest

Views: 501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really like green bean casserole during the holidays.

mincemeat pie or tarts

Yams smothered in butter and brown gutsy. Mmmm

Sweet Potato Casserole HAS to be my favorite! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

i like chicken barbeque

my mom used to make something called candy cane coffee cakes.  it had nothing to do with peppermint!  they ere shaped into candy canes. It was a yeast type dough wrapped and braided of sorts around a dried apricot and marchino cherry center.  they were drizzled with glaze and sooo delicious

Giveaway Bandit said:

Sweet Potato Casserole HAS to be my favorite! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Yummy, looks like I had a typo, should of been sugar instead of gutsy lol.

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

My Grandma's special jello salad that she only makes during the holidays. It's got cream cheese, cool whip, crushed pineapple, walnuts, and black cherry jello powder. I have no idea how she makes it, she won't tell me! She always sends me home with a container of it just for me to eat :)

When we moved to the midwest we discovered Gooey Butter Cake, which is yummy, but then come Thanksgiving a couple years ago my sister found a Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake recipe.  It we soooooooo good - and very easy too.

My favorite holiday recipe is spicy macaroni & cheese!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service