Weekly Commenting Contest: What is your favorite holiday recipe?

What is your favorite holiday recipe?

Congratulations to the random winner: Katie!
By submitting a comment on this page, you will be automatically entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card! Have fun! Submit your comments by 11:59pm on 12/1/11 to be entered for a chance to win! Winner will be notified in the Newsletter on 12/5/11.

See Official Rules

Tags: weekly commenting contest

Views: 505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a cookie recipe that's been passed down on my dad's side of the family for years.  We call it kalachi.  The cookies are a bit time consuming to make but everyone always loves them so their worth the effort

Ohhh...most definitely stuffing...yuuummmeerrss~!!!  And mincemeat pie...scrumpitous~!!

Cheesy Green Bean Casserole! 

My grandmother's Italian Chocolate Cookies that my mom still makes! Here is the link for those who love to bake: http://www.mealsmatter.org/recipes-meals/recipe/7014

Chuck wagon chili

Stuffing is my favorite followed closely by Pumpkin Pie!

Snickerdoodles :) Best kinda cookie there is

Cranberry Orange Sauce!

These delicious Greek Christmas cookies called kourabiedes!

My favorite holiday recipe is my husband's 7 layer salad. It has bacon, cheese, mayo, lettuce, celery, green peas, and sugar.

Our new favorite that I just discovered a few weeks ago and have made 3 times already is Pumpkin Cheese Chocolate Chip bread.  My kids love it and it is so easy to make!  Plus it is so yummy you can't stop eating it.

Green Bean Casserole (that actually tastes good!)

One 12 oz bag of frozen french cut green beans, thawed

One regular can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup.

One can of fried/toasted onion pieces (french's or trader joes or other)

In a casserole dish or pie plate or silicone cake pan, whatever.. mix the green beans with the condensed soup and 1/3 - 1/2 cup of the fried onion pieces.

Put in a 350 degree oven until bubbly - about 20-30 minutes or so.

Remove from oven and sprinkle top with more fried onion pieces.

Serve.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service