Weekly Commenting Contest: What is one thing most people don't know about you?

What is one thing most people don't know about you?

Congratulations to the random winner: Terri Camp!

By submitting a comment on this page, you will be automatically entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card! Have fun! Submit your comments by 11:59pm on 08/28/11 to be entered for a chance to win! Winners will be announced in our weekly newsletter on 08/29/11.

Tags: weekly commenting contest

Views: 1243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I lived with my grandparents most of my childhood.
I use my toes to pick up things all the time and have noticed my 17 month old does the same now!
I am really really shy
That i prefer to watch the same movie over and over again
That I hate to text, and all my family, and friends love to text. I like talking on the phone more. :-)
I have had a genealogy book published by a company.  Only 100 copies, but still, seeing my name in print is awesome!
that i never feel like i have done  anything well enough, that i fail at everything to some degree that i am a failure at everything and don't really like myself at all because of it
Hmmm - maybe that I used to have anxiety issues and panic attacks.  I'm pretty much an open book about most things (I have 4 blogs :P) but that doesn't really come up much.
Hmmm... moment of truth right? I don't tell people that I don't drive and have never had a driver's license. I know it sounds weird, but my parents didn't allow me to learn and after I left the house (with tennis shoes on and burning rubber!) I lived near public transport and a it wasn't an issue. At over 30 I am now nervous and anxious about learning. I guess I know how dangerous it can be. With my children in the backseat I am terrified to make a mistake. I am trying to conquer that fear so I can get out more with my little ones.
I am obsessed with reality tv, I just pretend not to be.
Most people in my neighborhood don't realize that I have a blog or that I write to stay sane!
that's a tough one. I always feel like my life is an open book and I have nothing to hold back. I might be surprised to learn what people don't know. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service