Weekly Commenting Contest: What do you want to accomplish by the end of the year?

What do you want to accomplish by the end of the year?

Congratulations to the random winner MageeMommy!

By submitting a comment on this page, you will be automatically entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card! Have fun! Submit your comments by 11:59pm on 09/04/11 to be entered for a chance to win! Winner will be notified on 09/06/11.
See Official Rules

Tags: weekly commenting contest

Views: 689

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i want to have a good daily routine down for our family by the end of the year... this means that i want to continue to work on developing a scheduled way of life that works for everyone in our family.    

my weight loss goal!

eaglesforjack@gmail.com

I am hoping to complete an international move from the Caribbean to California, get my family settled and in school and continue growing my business. :) Wish me luck ladies! We start the journey Friday this week!
I'd like to help the dog lose weight and get healthier before the winter arrives and our daily walks are cut short or cut out completely!
By the end of the year, I would love to have traveled to New York!  I have been dreaming of going for years and it looks like it is finally going to happen!  I also would like to see my blog grow to where people love to come to find design inspiration!
I went back to school 3 years ago and just received my Masters in counseling. I am getting my intern hours at a rehab center for addicts. I would love to get more organized in filing my requirements for my license so I can start to earn some money! School loans are pricey
So many things! But at the top of my list is losing weight! I would love to lose 15-20 lbs by the end of the year!
By the end of the year I'd like to accomplish painting and redecorating my 7 year old son's bedroom.  We have been talking about doing this since January so no more procrastinating!  His room is the same as it was when he was 3 years old, and he is such a wonderful son he deserves a "big boy" look to his bedroom!  I want him to have his own space that better suits where he is at now in his life and take him into the next several years!  I could make $100 at Amazon.com go a long way!!  Purchase him some new bedding would be a wonderful place to start!  Thanks so much for the chance to enter.

Oh my, do I only have to pick one thing?

1) Get below 200lb

2) Get the 2.5 year old potty trained

3) donate 100 more items to our local food bank

4) extend back patio

5) clean out toys in 2 rooms

6) pay off the credit card!

these are lofty goals, but that's it for the year!

Oh, goodness!  There's SO many things that I want to accomplish by the end of this year!  Losing 20 pounds would be GREAT!  That would be a small start to a LONG journey!  I would also like to organize our home better, and get rid of TONS of stuff we don't need!  And lastly, I'd like to really decorate our living room to create a cozy and comfortable FAMILY room.
I hope to have my laundry room finally put together the way I want it. Kind of a shallow desire, but it bugs me every time I go in there!
I want to organize all of the closets in my home AND purchase a new dryer at an affordable price.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMarcie Parrish, Angela McKinney, MommyBlogExpert and 46 other members are attending Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
32 minutes ago
Cheryl posted a status
"Looking forward to connecting with more moms. I love healthy talk!"
46 minutes ago
Kathleen McQuaid updated their profile
53 minutes ago
Angela McKinney commented on Megan Calhoun's event #eBayMom Twitter Party
57 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.