Weekly Commenting Contest: What do you love most about being a mom?

Question of the day: What do you love most about being a mom?

Congratulations to the random winner: @lorymanrique

By submitting a comment on this page, you will be automatically entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card! Have fun! Submit your comments by 11:59pm on 06/26/11 to be entered for a chance to win! Winners will be announced in our weekly newsletter on 06/27/11. 

See Official Rules

Tags: weekly commenting contest

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the cuddling and kisses. Although my son is getting too big to want to cuddle with me anymore. I miss it when we would cuddle up in the rocker at night to read stories. Now, he wants me to stay with him for a little while at night (still calls it cuddle time) but he doesn't want me to touch him. lol
I am not sure yet.
Watching as they learn new things and seeing their excitement around the smallest things that I don't always appreciate as much as I should...
I love when i get home from work and my daughter gets this huge smile on her face, opens her arms wide for a hug and lays her head on my shoulders or chest. Perfection!
That I have two little girls that love me more than anything else in the whole world!
having someone (other than me) think I know it all !!!
Aloha, Well I wanted to wait till i was done partyin' Nothing worse than a mom who tells their kids Ill be right back im going to the bar. I had my Sessa at 36. My first and only, i wanted to make sure i was in it for the long haul. I wanted to make sure I could look at her father w/ respect for the next 18 yrs at least. I got lucky! I have the best kid. Spoiled sometimes Yes, but has manners and is a pretty smart kid. I think probably like the rest of the moms and say the best part about being a mom is the love you get. MY mom passed away when i was 19 and I never really KNEW how much she loved me, Until.. I had my daughter. Now it all makes sense. wish she was here to see this great kid i have. and in a way I have become my mom, which isnt that bad since she was my hero. MOMs ROCK!!
I love it all! I'm a very blessed Mom to have even one child - he's truly a miracle. I don't take anything for granted.  I love those hugs & kisses and "I love you Mommys" he gives even though he's almost 9.
I love the unconditional love between me and my kids. It's awesome to know that they truest me enough to bring any and all concerns they have to me!
I love the way my little monkey comes to me for everything... hugs kisses lovings booboos everything!!
I love that I've been given the opportunity to do the most important job in the world -- raising future adults who will one day make their own way in the world and leave their own footprints on it. What an honor!
What I love most is getting the chance to see how much my boys grow and learn each day. Their intelligence and strength never ceases to amaze me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

wfstt0909 posted blog posts
42 minutes ago
nuckingfutsmama posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Profile IconLaVonne Long, Deborah Kubala, Betsy Black and Justine Nupp might attend Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

Disney Maleficent Twitter Party Event RSVP Page at #MaleficentSweeps

November 4, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
4 hours ago
Trisha Grimes is now a member of Social Moms: the influential moms network
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service