WEEKLY COMMENTING CONTEST: WATCH AND COMMENT ON THE HUGGIES VIDEO FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF TEN $25 GIFT CARDS!

The contest is officially over.

Congratulations to the ten random winners of a $25 Target.com gift card:

Whitney Jordan

Lori Bolden

Heather

Kim Cristo

handsonaswegrow

Ann Williams

Deanna Watson

Whitney

Edie Carter

Ellen B

Be entered to win one of ten $25 Target.com gift cards by watching the short video about Huggies squirmy babies and leaving a comment below answering the following question:

Watch this video and tell us which squirmy move your Little One shows off the most!

Like Huggies on Facebook: www.facebook.com/huggies

By submitting a comment on this page, you will be automatically entered to win one of ten $25 Target.com gift cards! Submit your comments by 11:59pm on 08/14/11 to be entered for a chance to win! Ten randomly selected winners will get a $25 Target.com gift card. Winners will be announced in our weekly newsletter on 08/15/11. See official rules

Tags: Huggies, babies, diapers, squirmy babies, video, weekly commenting contest

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol that is such a cute video We have a booty scootcher in our family : )
My son was definitely a streaker. No modesty whatsoever. Now at 7, he still prefers to be naked. Can't wait to see what this baby is going to be.
haha that is a funny video. The bootie scoocher for sure. lol
My kids were streakers for sure!
My kids wore Huggies when they were little.
Mine is a STREAKER!! (And I think it's TOO CUTE!)
Oh definitely the Rolling Pin!

My four kids were rolling pins & streakers :)

Good luck to all!!

The Streaker! My girls would always rip their diapers off and go running around naked. Use to drive me crazy!
My little one is a streaker!!  She is off and running as soon as the diaper is off.  But, we are potty training now so it works well for us!  :)
mine is def the streaker!

My daughter is definitely the wiggle worm! So cute!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Deidre G added a discussion to the group Contests
4 hours ago
Kim's La Bella Baskets posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Kim's La Bella Baskets posted a video

La Bella Baskets | Kim's La Bella Baskets Mother's Day Gift Baskets For Her

http://KimsLabellabaskets.com Shop for La Bella Baskets gift baskets and fresh flowers online now ~ Become a La Bella Baskets gift basket consultant. For mor...
5 hours ago
Profile IconJennifer Darling, Candy Olivares, Lara Jarrette and 8 other members might attend Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service