Weekly Commenting Contest: Who do plan on reconnecting with this Holiday Season?

Congratulations to the random winner: LaVonne Long!

The holidays may be the most important time to reconnect with loved ones. Who do you plan on reconnecting with this Holiday Season?
Tell us below for a chance to win a VTech gift basket valued at $215. The basket includes a colorful, hand-threaded shopping basket, chocolates, a festive holiday candle, a long distance calling card, a keychain digital photo frame, VTech Connect-to-Cell phone system, and fun holiday trimmings.
By submitting a comment on this page, you will be automatically entered to win a VTech Gift Basket! Have fun! Submit your comments by 11:59pm on 11/20/11 to be entered for a chance to win! Winner will be notified in next week's Newsletter on 11/28/11. (See Official Rules)

Phones for the Holidays and Beyond

To connect consumers during the holidays and year-round, VTech’s latest DECT 6.0 cordless phone systems offer superior call quality, range and reception for the conversations that matter most. VTech offers a variety of phone systems for under $100.

For people who rely primarily on mobile phones but experience problems with spotty reception at home or have trouble hearing their cell phones from another room, VTech’s DS6421-3 (MSRP: $99.95) Connect to Cell™ phone system is a great solution. This all-in-one phone system allows users to make and receive cellular and landline calls, while enjoying the high-definition audio sound clarity, comfort and ease of a VTech cordless home phone.

With the majority of consumers (82 percent) and nearly all parents (92 percent) saying a device that would help them multi-task and get more done is very/somewhat important, the VTech LS6475-3 (MSRP: $99.95) phone system with a built-in cordless headset is sure to top their wish list.  The system comes with both a regular handset plus a comfortable cordless headset, so consumers can keep talking – hands-free – while cooking holiday meals, wrapping presents or managing other household tasks.

About VTech®

VTech is the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless telephones and a leading supplier of electronic learning products.  It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services.  Founded in 1976, the Group’s mission is to be the most cost-effective designer and manufacturer of innovative, high-quality consumer electronic products and to distribute them to markets worldwide in the most efficient manner.

For more information on VTech and its array of products, please visit www.vtechphones.com.

Views: 814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be with both my husband's family and my Family for Thanksgiving and for Christmas.  I really enjoy spending time with them and being able to see them once again!

Wish my Granny was here, :0(

My brother.  He works a lot and we don't see each other often so it's a joy to see him during the holidays.

i plan on reconnecting with some of my highschool friends this year

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

khushi posted a status
"Watch Captain America 2 Online http://cyberload.net/mc/index.php?topic=145898.0"
25 minutes ago
khushi posted a status
"Watch Heaven Is for Real Online…"
26 minutes ago
khushi posted a status
27 minutes ago
khushi posted a status
28 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service