Weekly Commenting Contest: How do you stay energetic throughout the day?

Weekly commenting contest!

How do you stay energetic throughout the day?

By submitting a comment on this page, you will be automatically entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card! Have fun! Submit your comments by 11:59pm on 11/14/10 to be entered for a chance to win! Winners will be announce in our weekly newsletter on 11/15/10.

Tags: contest, question of the week, weekly commenting contest

Views: 226

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My prefernce is to sit at my desk all day, but it is killing my hips and probably doing my rear end no favors either. To stay energized both mentally and physically, I take the dog for a bracing 45 minute power walk in the morning, and then half way through the afternoon I get up and do laundry or some other physical task. Who would have thought housework would keep me energized?
I love walking my dog! It is a great way to add energy. Fresh air, and time with dog. What can get better than that?

Expat Mum said:
My prefernce is to sit at my desk all day, but it is killing my hips and probably doing my rear end no favors either. To stay energized both mentally and physically, I take the dog for a bracing 45 minute power walk in the morning, and then half way through the afternoon I get up and do laundry or some other physical task. Who would have thought housework would keep me energized?
STAYING POSITIVE .... AND DRINKING COFFEE
Love the staying positive part - it helps me immensely!

Cindy said:
STAYING POSITIVE .... AND DRINKING COFFEE
Healthy, high fiber snacks definitely help to get me through the day. I like almonds, apple slices, whole wheat crackers with hummus. And occasionally, a venti iced white mocha from Starbucks assists the healthy snacks!
I work out and start off every day with fresh fruit and oatmeal. I avoid sugar it will give you a small increase and then make you so sluggish. I also try and get a good nights sleep.
I usually don't stay energetic... Ideally I would make sure I ate at regular intervals and got in some exercise though. I know those things would help for sure!
Lots of yoga, walking picnics and dog walking! :)
If I get tired, I give myself a Time Out for a while.
Lots of water...you'd be surprised how sneaky the symptoms of dehydration can be. Start with good sleep if you can, eat real food (not in the car from a bag)...when the witching hour hits (for me its 3pm), chug some water and get some fresh air. (It's a wonder I have any energy with all of these dordy posts). :)
*wordy* posts, not dordy. Silly predictive text.
Okay. Maybe I don't~ :) . 9 kiddos keeps me hopping! SIberian Eulethero seems to have helped as well as spirulina. Drinking a really cold glass of water when I get sleepy can shake me out of "gotta sleep now" mode. :)
Hope that Helps!
Kim-
www.CanDoMom.com

RSS

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service