Weekly Commenting Contest: How will you be celebrating Thanksgiving this year?

How will you be celebrating Thanksgiving this year?

Congratulations to the random winner: Terri P.!

By submitting a comment on this page, you will be automatically entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card! Have fun! Submit your comments by 11:59pm on 11/24/11 to be entered for a chance to win! Winner will be notified in the Newsletter on 11/28/11.

See Official Rules

Tags: weekly commenting contest

Views: 808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We always go to my parents house for Thanksgiving with the kids.

We will be spending Thanksgiving in Chicago with friends!  Always a great time with lots to eat and plenty of friends and family to talk to.

I am hosting my parents and my in laws this year. I am really looking forward to having everyone together! My daughter will be in her glory with all her grandparents and aunts and uncles at her house!

We will be visiting friends in Chicago, IL and other friends from NY are coming to visit as well:)

We are still not sure where we will be.  We're hoping to be able to go out of town if my husband can get off work on Friday.

This is the first year in 12 years that I have not hosted Thanksgiving dinner...maybe I'll do it again next year--but, it's kind of nice to have the holiday "off" this time!

I actually had Thanksgiving with my side of the family yesterday. We had all the traditional stuff. along with our spiced peaches( a family tradition)..We had pumpkin, apple, cherry and lemon Meringue pie...The best things we did...ate a pomegranate- amazing almost no one had ever had one..and then we played stupid minute to win it style games...we had so much fun...

On Thanksgiving I celebrate with my husbands side of the family...He will be working so just the kids and I will go. it is an ok meal...all they do is watch football.

We are going to a buffet in the cute little town of Frankenmuth about an hour or so away from we live :)

Looks yummy!! Beautiful spread!!

Alea Shinn said:

We are going to a buffet in the cute little town of Frankenmuth about an hour or so away from we live :)

I will be cooking and my family will celebrate Thanksgiving here, then later that evening we will visit some friends.

For the past 5 yrs, my husband, me and our two children (since my daughter was an infant) we have gone to kalahari waterpark and this yr Great wolf. With our busy schedules, it gives us the much needed bonding time. Love it!!!

just the 3 of us this year..will be different ..but nice change of pace :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Kym Stelmachers updated their profile
5 hours ago
Amanda Lehrman left a comment for Jillian Neal
6 hours ago
Amanda Lehrman left a comment for Tonya Sollenne
6 hours ago
Amanda Lehrman left a comment for Liz Della Croce
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.