Vita-Mix or Blendtec...... Question for Raw Foodist and Vegans

I am exploring and researching Raw/ Live Food. I am excited to begin this new journey in my life and I have come to a crossroad as to which blender is the best. I have read great reviews about the Vita Mix Blender and the Blendtec. I saw a commercial the other day- saw an advertisement for Living Well Blender (Blendtec). I want the best blender that's durable for a family of 5 and that will get the job done without any regrets. So I am bringing this discussion here to Moms who know a thing or two about the best blenders...... Thanks in Advance

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nanette,
I can't help, but there is a group here in Twittermoms called nourishing moms - if you post the question there you might get some help.
Thanks Triumphant Child....I will do just that.

The Triumphant Child said:
Hi Nanette,
I can't help, but there is a group here in Twittermoms called nourishing moms - if you post the question there you might get some help.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Deidre G added a discussion to the group Contests
3 hours ago
Kim's La Bella Baskets posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Kim's La Bella Baskets posted a video

La Bella Baskets | Kim's La Bella Baskets Mother's Day Gift Baskets For Her

http://KimsLabellabaskets.com Shop for La Bella Baskets gift baskets and fresh flowers online now ~ Become a La Bella Baskets gift basket consultant. For mor...
4 hours ago
Profile IconJennifer Darling, Candy Olivares, Lara Jarrette and 8 other members might attend Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service