Thank you for your interest in this program. We have reached our quota of 50 posts and are reviewing each post to make sure they met the requirements. Participants will be contacted via email regarding payment as per the Terms & Conditions below.
We are looking for moms who love to cook and eat healthy
for this fun, new blogging opportunity!
The new year is here, and most of us are looking for simple ways to eat healthier without skimping on taste. Whether you need a low-fat snack at work, a fun hors d’oeuvre to serve at a Super Bowl party, a healthy after-school snack for the kids, or something easy to put in lunch boxes, Snyder's Pretzels are a great snack to share with family and friends for all occasions. One other great thing to note is pretzels have lower fat than other choices in the snack food aisle, so they make a smart and healthy snacking option.
To celebrate this family snack favorite, we have teamed up with Snyder’s of Hanover to bring you a fun new blogging program! We want you to share a delicious recipe including pretzels as an ingredient and your healthy snacking tips
with us in an original blog post. Check out these great recipes for inspiration from Snyder’s of Hanover
. We can’t wait to read all of your recipes and tips! If you have photos of your creations, please share them with us, we'd love to see! Please also share your experiences with Snyder's of Hanover pretzels and your favorite products of theirs. Snyder's of Hanover would love to hear what you have to say about their brand! We're looking for quality over speed, so please read on. Posting Guidelines
We are looking for fifty creative, original and authentic blog submissions of high quality
. Create an original post on your blog, in 400 words
or more (using your own words), sharing with us a delicious recipe including pretzels as an ingredient and your top healthy snacking tips
. Include a thoughtful introduction, original content within the body of your post, and a conclusion. Check your spelling and grammar. You must also include the disclosure statement that is below in your post and install the campaign widget in the sidebar of your blog. Then follow the rest of the requirements below. We will review every post and the first 50 qualifying submissions will receive 6,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points!
Here's an image you can include in your post:
Highlights from your posts, tweets and tips will be collected and featured on http://snyders.socialmoms.com
, and distributed across the web for all to see. The blogging program starts on January 13, 2012 and the submission window closes at 11:59pm PST on February 10, 2012. We will contact the qualifying bloggers on or about February 17, 2012. Full terms and conditions are posted for your review at http://snyders.socialmoms.com/terms
. Rewards for Participating:
The first 50 qualifying participants will receive 6,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points! See Terms and Conditions
To participate, we ask that you:
- Create an original blog post on your blog, in 400 words or more, sharing with us delicious recipe including pretzels as an ingredient and your top healthy snacking tips. Please include a thoughtful introduction and conclusion in addition to the main body of your essay. Give it plenty of thought, and include content that your readers would like to hear about and can connect with! Short or poorly written posts will not be accepted. Copying and pasting does not count. Blank posts submitted to create a blog link on the discussion page will be disqualified. Don't copy another blogger's post or ideas. Plagiarism is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Participants must include the following disclosure as a footnote of their post:
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Snyder’s of Hanover blogging program, for 6,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (make sure you link to http://snyders.socialmoms.com/about
- Install the campaign widget in the side bar of your blog and keep it posted through February 10, 2012.
Get Widget Here
- Install the Snyder’s of Hanover Facebook “Like” Box in your blog post:
Grab the Like Box Code Here
- Log on to your Twitter account, www.twitter.com, and send a tweet including a link to your blog post with the hashtag #Snyders.
- Return to www.SocialMoms.net and post a comment on this discussion page in the comments section below, including an active link to your blog post and a direct link to your Twitter tweet. (You can click on the date/time link below your tweet to get the direct link to your tweet.)
No purchase required to participate. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, have a personal blog and be a registered user of the www.socialmoms.net
websites to participate and at least 18 years of age or older at time of submission. See Terms and Conditions
. Please see SocialMoms FAQs for more information on blogging programs
. About Snyder’s of Hanover
Our tradition of good taste dates back to 1909 when Harry V. Warehime, founder of Hanover Canning Company, our parent company until 1980, began producing Olde Tyme Pretzels for the Hanover Pretzel Company. In 1963, the Bechtel Pretzel Company, founded by Bill and Helen Bechtel in 1947, was purchased and incorporated into Snyder’s Bakery. Bill developed the original recipe for the Sourdough Hard Pretzel that is still enjoyed by consumers today. More info on Snyder’s of Hanover