Congratulations to the first 25 random winners who get Prize A:
Elle N. Em
Dr. Carrie Wells
Congratulations to the 25 random winners who get Prize B:
Jennie B Moye
Jennifer | AMomBlogger.com
Join our Tommee Tippee blogging contest for a chance to win great prizes!
Our friends at Tommee Tippee have just launched The Day Baby Was Born™, a free web application that automatically gathers information about the day your child was born, creating a storybook that you can treasure and share. Start yours as soon as you know you’re pregnant and prepare for generations of storytelling.
We want your help in spreading the word about this great new web app, so we are introducing a fun new blogging contest. Tell your readers about the new "The Day Baby Was Born" web application by trying it yourself and sharing your experience, or using the information provided below. Make your post more personal by also including a little bit about the day your baby was born, and what you wish you remembered!
About The Day Baby Was Born
With The Day Baby Was Born, you can capture some or all of the following, depending on how much time you want to spend:
- Facebook Wall comments and well-wishes by friends and family through pregnancy and birth announcements
- Your pregnancy journal from each week of the journey to the birth day
- News, facts and information from the day your baby was born
- Your personal story and letter to baby to preserve forever the feelings from that day
- It’s is a simple way to create a beautiful record of the world at the moment your baby arrived
Start your own storybook today.
We'd love for you to participate in this blogging contest, so please read on.
How it works:
We are looking for creative, original and authentic submissions of high quality. Create an original post on your blog, in 400 words or more (using your own words), telling your readers about The Day Baby Was Born web app and what it offers new mothers.
Include a thoughtful introduction, original content within the body of your post, and a conclusion. Check your spelling and grammar. You must also include the disclosure statement that is below in your post, then follow the rest of the requirements below. We will randomly select one submission to receive a Grand Prize $100 Babies“R”Us gift card. Plus, 50 random qualifying submissions will be selected to receive Tommee Tippee gift A or gift B!
(Details below.)The blogging contest starts on August 10, 2011 and the submission window closes at 11:59pm PST on September 8, 2011. We will contact the randomly selected winners on or about September 15, 2011. Official Rules are posted for your review here. Rewards for Participating:Fifty (50) Tommee Tippee gift packs will be awarded to randomly chosen qualified participants. There are two different prizes, Prize A (Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Single Manual Breast Pump System, valued at $46.99) and Prize B (Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Single Electric Breast Pump System, valued at $149.99). The first 25 random winners drawn will receive Prize A and the second 25 (26-50) random winners drawn will receive Prize B. In addition, one lucky random winner will receive a $100 gift card to Babies"R"Us! See Official Rules.Requirements:To participate, we ask that you:
Eligibility:No purchase required to participate. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, have a personal blog and be a registered user of the www.socialmoms.net and www.twitter.com websites to participate and at least 18 years of age or older at time of submission. See Official Rules.More info and helpful links:
- Create an original blog post on your blog, in 400 words or more, sharing the news about The Day Baby Was Born web app. Please include a thoughtful introduction and conclusion in addition to the main body of your essay. Give it plenty of thought, and include content that your readers would like to hear about and can connect with! Short or poorly written posts will not be accepted. Copying and pasting does not count. Blank posts submitted to create a blog link on the discussion page will be disqualified. Don't copy another blogger's post or ideas. Plagiarism is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Participants must include the following disclosure as a footnote of their post:
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tommee Tippee blogging contest for a chance to get a gift pack worth $50. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (make sure you link to http://www.socialmoms.net/forum/topics/share-your-memories-of-the-d...)
- Log on to your Twitter account, www.twitter.com, and send a tweet including a link to your blog post with the hashtag #thedaybabywasborn
- Return to www.SocialMoms.net and post a comment on this discussion page in the comments section below, including an active link to your blog post and a direct link to your Twitter tweet. (You can click on the date/time link below your tweet to get the direct link to your tweet.)