Calling all shoppers!
Join Staples and TwitterMoms as we share stories and tips for saving time and money during the holiday season. The first 50 bloggers to post will receive a $25 Staples Gift Card to shop in store. And that’s not all! Ten randomly selected bloggers will receive a $100 Staples Gift Card to shop in store!
How It Works:
In order to participate, all you have to do is to be one of the first 50 people to post an entry on your blog and embed our widget onto your blog (see below). All your posts will be aggregated into a TwitterMoms and Staples hub page at staples.twittermoms.com
for everyone to see. Here are some ideas of fun topics on a variety of themes that revolve around value shopping and the holidays:
• Share your savvy shopping tips for saving money while shopping for holiday gifts and necessities
• What are some of your top gift ideas?
• How do you save time during the busy holiday season?
Here’s a link to our panel of moms who have already shared their tips:
You can also get creative and post photos of your shopping experiences! The contest officially ends on Friday, December 11 at midnight EST. All participants will be contacted the week of December 14.
• The first 50 bloggers to post on this topic, which also include the Staples widget, will get a $25 Staples Gift Card to use at the Staples store.
• Ten randomly selected bloggers will receive a $100 Staples Gift Card to use at the Staples store.
• Follow Staples on Twitter @StaplesTweets
• Your post must be on the topic of holiday savings and/or great gift ideas– time, money, great gift ideas, holiday tips
• Your post must include the Staples holiday widget (see below)
• Your post must include a link to this discussion page so your readers can learn more about this contest.
• Your post must include a link to www.staples.com/holidaysavings
so your readers can start saving.
• You must return to this discussion page and leave a comment below with an active link to your post.
GET THE STAPLES & TWITTERMOMS WIDGET
It's that easy!
Staples, the world’s largest office products company, is committed to making it easy for customers to buy a wide range of office products, including supplies, technology, furniture, and business services. With 2008 sales of $23 billion and 91,000 associates worldwide, Staples serves businesses of all sizes and consumers in 27 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. In July 2008, Staples acquired Corporate Express, one of the world’s leading suppliers of office products to businesses and institutions. Staples invented the office superstore concept in 1986 and is headquartered outside Boston. More information about Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) is available at www.staples.com
You can also sign up to receive email alerts from Staples at www.staples.com/weeklyad