THANK YOU EVERYONE! We have reached our quota of 65 posts, but would like to encourage you to keep sharing your "Simple Changes for the Year Ahead" with us, and we will continue to post excerpts from your wonderful blog submissions on the Simply Orange Juice hub page. Thank you for participating!
The start of the new year inspires and motivates us to make changes in our life, and to set resolutions. Sometimes the simplest of changes can make the biggest impact. This year, we want to motivate you to take the first step to make simple changes to make your life better. Take the pledge to make at least one change in your life, and share what inspired you to make a change in your life and how you plan on making this change with the SocialMoms community. Have you been thinking about it for a long time, but haven’t been able to take the next step? What changes would be most beneficial to you now and would make the most difference? Has there been someone special in your life who inspired you to make a simple change this year?
SocialMoms and Simply Orange Juice have teamed up to introduce an inspirational new blogging program that invites you and your readers to take a pledge to make simple, positive changes in your life this year. Give your readers your best ideas for those little things they can change to make a difference, and your personal plans for making a change this new year. Do you want to spend more time with your children and husband? Tell us about your plan for a weekly family activity. Have you been wanting to lose a few extra pounds you put on during the holidays? Pledge to take a daily walk on your lunch break. Do you want to eat more home-cooked meals? Come up with an easy meal plan utilizing leftovers and share your simplified shopping list. Do you want to pledge to save more money for your retirement? Give us your budgeting plan for the year ahead. We’re looking forward to all your creative ideas and posts.
We're looking for quality over speed, so please read on.
Share simple changes to make your life better in the new year in a thoughtful, original essay post of at least 400 original words. We want to hear all about your pledge to improve your life through simple changes!
How it works:
We are looking for sixty-five creative, original and authentic submissions of high quality. Create an original post on your blog, in 400 words or more (using your own words), about simple changes to make your life better in the new year. Include a thoughtful introduction, original content within the body of your post, and a conclusion. Check your spelling and your grammar. You must also include the disclosure statement below in your post and install the campaign widget in the sidebar of your blog. Then follow the rest of the requirements below. We will review every post and select the first 65 qualifying submissions to receive a $25 Target gift card and a Simply gift pack!
Highlights from your posts, tweets and tips will be collected and featured on http://simplyorangejuice.socialmoms.com, and distributed across the web for all to see. The blogging program starts on January 19, 2011 and the submission window closes at 11:59pm PST on February 17, 2011. We will contact the qualifying bloggers on or about February 24, 2011. Full terms and conditions are posted for your review at http://simplyorangejuice.socialmoms.com/terms.
Rewards for Participating:
The first 65 qualifying participants will receive a $25 Target gift card and a Simply Orange Juice gift pack, including a Simply cooler and a fleece jacket! See Terms and Conditions.
1. We are looking for 65 creative and original submissions. Create a post of 400 words or more on your blog, using your own words to describe a simple change you have made that made your life better or a change that you think would improve your life. Include an introduction and conclusion in addition to the main body of your essay. Don’t forget to check spelling and grammar.
2. Install the campaign widget in the side bar of your blog.
Get Widget Here
3. Log on to your Twitter account, www.twitter.com, tweet a link to your blog post and include the hashtag #SimplyOrange
4. Return to the Simply Orange® Juice – Simple Changes for the Year Ahead discussion page on www.SocialMoms.com and post a comment page in the comments section on this discussion with an active link to your blog post and a direct link to your Twitter tweet.
Blog Post Submissions Must:
1. Include the following disclosure statement: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Simply Orange® blogging program. If I am one of the first 65 blogs received by SocialsMoms, I will receive a $25 Target gift card and a gift pack that includes a Simply Orange® cooler bag and logoed fleece."
2. Consist of appropriate content. Submissions containing false, misleading, defamatory, plagiarized, obscene or profane content will be rejected.
3. Not in any way infringe upon, violate, interfere with, or in any way undermine the rights of any third party. Such third party rights include, but are not limited to, intellectual property rights and rights of privacy, name and likeness.
4. Not constitute any form of conflict-of-interest or other deceptive trade practice.
5. Not constitute the unauthorized practice of medicine.
6. Comply in full with all relevant laws, regulations and guidelines relevant to blogging.
Completed submissions must be posted in compliance with these directions between January 19, 2011 and 11:59 pm PST on February 17, 2011. The bloggers that submit the first 65 compliant blog submissions, which are received by SocialMoms.com during the submission period, will receive a $25 Target gift card and a gift pack that includes a Simply Orange® cooler bag and logoed fleece. Noncompliant posts will be rejected. On or about February 24, 2011, SocialMoms will notify these first 65 bloggers acknowledging acceptance of these blog posts. SocialMoms will not contact the bloggers of submissions received after the first 65 compliant blog submissions.
No purchase required to participate. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, have a personal blog and be a registered user of the www.socialmoms.com and www.twitter.com websites to participate and at least 18 years of age or older at time of submission. See Terms and Conditions. Please see SocialMoms FAQs for more information on blogging programs.
About Simply Orange Juice
Since the launch of Simply Orange in 2001, we have been making orange juice simple, the way nature intended. Our not-from-concentrate orange juice never has water, sugar or preservatives added and is gently pasteurized to ensure that you always get a fresh-squeezed taste experience. Headquartered in Apopka, Florida, the Simply Orange Juice Company is also proud of the approach we take with our other great-tasting 100% juices and juice drinks. For more information, visit http://www.simplyorangejuice.com
Join Simply Orange Juice on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/simplyorangejuice
Widget & Disclaimer, thank you!
Post w/disclosure: http://www.frugalonthecheap.com/2011/01/simple-changes-big-differen...
Widget is in the right hand sidebar
Widget is in Sidebar.
And disclaimer is at the bottom.
Thanks for the great opp!
Here's the link to my blog post:
And my tweet:
Widget and disclaimer added as well!
Here's my blog post: http://frugalfunfamily.com/?p=1063
Installed the widget. Here's my Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/frugalfunfamily/status/27837267347251202
I was already thinking about writing up a post about what I learned from 2010 and what I want to change in 2011. So I was able to come up with a great post about the 5 things I want to change in 2011.
You can find my post at my blog:
Long Wait For Isabella (direct link to post)
You can also find my Tweet about this blog post at my Twitter account:
@longwait4bella (direct link to tweet)
Thanks for the motivation and idea for a great post! (The widget is in my sidebar.)
widget posted on my blog. Thank you!
The widget is in my sidebar.
You can see my post here: http://marinecorpsnomads.com/2011/01/simple-changes-for-a-happy-hea...
You can see my tweet here: http://twitter.com/#!/MarineCorpsNomd/status/27843664898162690