TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet have teamed up to bring you the "SUMMER SAVINGS for YOU & Your Little Ones" blogging program, asking for "Your Most Triumphant Outlet Shopping Story!" Did you have one outlet shopping trip that was such a bargain that you filled your wardrobe with all of the season's essentials? We want to hear about your memories of an outlet shopping excursion that was so triumphant that the thought of it makes your heart race! Tell us about those amazing deals that allowed you to stock up on your entire family's wardrobe staples for the season with just that one outlet shopping trip. Was it part of a memorable summer vacation or family road trip? Share your most triumphant outlet shopping story in celebration of Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store's "SUMMER SAVINGS for YOU & Your Little Ones!"
How it works:
Create a post on your blog about "Your Most Triumphant Outlet Shopping Story" in 500 words or less. Post the campaign widget inside your blog post. Then follow the rest of the requirements below. The first 50 qualified submissions will receive a $20 iCard gift card. Plus, you can provide your readers with two exclusive TwitterMoms discount codes good through May 10, 2010 for Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store on your blog post.
Your posts will be collected and featured on http://gap.twittermoms.com, and distributed across the web for all to see. The blogging program starts on April 27, 2010 and the submission window closes at 11:59pm PST on May 10, 2010. We will contact the people whose submissions have been selected on or about May 13, 2010. Please review terms and conditions here.
The first 50 qualified submissions will receive a $20 iCard gift card. Plus, you can provide your readers with two exclusive TwitterMoms discount codes good through May 10, 2010 for Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store on your blog post.
To participate, we ask that you:
1. Create a blog post on your blog sharing "Your Most Triumphant Outlet Shopping Story."
2. Include at least one clearly labeled link back to this discussion page in your post, so your readers can learn more, and include it in your disclosure message regarding what prompted your post.
Participants must include the following disclaimer as a footnote of their post:
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to get a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”
3. Install the campaign widget in the side bar of your blog
4. Log on to your Twitter account, www.twitter.com, and send a tweet with the hashtag #GapOutlet and a link to your blog post.
5. Return to www.TwitterMoms.com and post a comment on this discussion page in the comments section below, including an active link to your qualifying blog post and a link to your Twitter tweet. (You can click on the date/time link below your tweet to get the direct link to your tweet.)
No purchase required to participate. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, have a personal blog and be a registered user of the www.twittermoms.com and www.twitter.com websites to participate and at least 18 years of age or older at time of submission. See Terms and Conditions.
Replies are closed for this discussion.