Thank you for your interest in this program. We have reached our quota of 100 posts and are reviewing each post to make sure they met the requirements. Participants will be contacted via email regarding payment as per the Terms & Conditions below.
Selecting the best car insurance to cover your family vehicles at an affordable price can be a daunting task. With so many competitive options out there, how do you decide which will be the best choice for your family?
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Esurance
to share some insight into their promise of making car insurance easier — from quote to claim — for you and your family.
We’d like you to check out some of the tips and tricks they provide on the Esurance Blog
, like mom-inspired driving tips
, yoga for drivers
, winter driving tips
and more! If you have a smartphone, check out the Esurance mobile app, which has a feature that lets you know the status of your repairs while your car is at the shop (and even lets you see pictures). The Esurance website is another great resource for helping you learn about insuring your vehicles. Check out the Car Insurance Myths
and Car Insurance FAQs
for lots of helpful, easy-to-understand info.
Esurance’s new TV advertisements are also encouraging consumers to visit the company’s Facebook page and contribute to the conversation.
Moms can engage directly with Esurance on the page to get their customer service questions addressed, get a quick car insurance quote, and see how other people are talking about Esurance. The company welcomes all comments, and promptly responds to a great many of them. Unlike many other brands, Esurance does not delete negative comments, as long as they comply with the page’s Wall Etiquette
, contribute to the conversation and provide Esurance with an opportunity to learn how to improve its products and service. In conjunction with Esurance, we’re bringing you a fun new blogging program! We are looking for 100 creative, original blog posts
of 400-600 words
about the topic of your choice from these three selections:
Get started by reading the Esurance blog posts
and checking out the Esurance Facebook page
for inspiration and then write your own post from your own unique perspective about one of the above three topics. Make sure you check out the Esurance Blog
before writing your post so that you can share some of the handy tips and tricks you learned with your readers! Esurance would love to hear your thoughts on these resources they provide. We're looking for quality over speed, so please read on. Posting Guidelines
We are looking for 100 creative and original blog submissions of high quality.
Create an original post on your blog, in 400-600 words
, about one of the following three topics: Five Mom-Inspired Driving Tips, Tips for safe winter driving
or the Esurance Facebook page resources
. Include a thoughtful introduction, original content within the body of your post, and a conclusion. Check your spelling and grammar. You must also include the disclosure statement below and install the campaign widget in the sidebar of your blog. Then follow the rest of the requirements below. We will review every post and the first 100 qualifying submissions will receive 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points!
Highlights from your posts, tweets and tips will be collected and featured on http://esurance.socialmoms.com
and distributed across the web for all to see. The blogging program starts on January 25, 2012 and the submission window closes at 11:59pm PST on February 23, 2012. We will contact the qualifying bloggers on or about March 1, 2012.
Full terms and conditions are posted for your review at http://esurance.socialmoms.com/terms
. Rewards for Participating:
The first 100 qualifying participants will receive 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points. See Terms and Conditions
To participate, we ask that you:
- Create an original blog post on your blog, in 400-600 words, about one of the following three topics: Five Mom-Inspired Driving Tips, Tips for safe winter driving or the Esurance Facebook page resources. Please include an introduction and conclusion in addition to the main body of your essay. Give it plenty of thought and include content that your readers would like to hear about and can connect with. Short or poorly written posts will not be accepted. Copying and pasting does not count. Blank posts submitted to create a blog link on the discussion page will be disqualified. Don't copy another blogger's post or ideas. Plagiarism is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Participants must include the following disclosure as a footnote of their post:
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Esurance blogging program for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (make sure you link to http://esurance.socialmoms.com/about)
- Install the campaign widget in the side bar of your blog and keep it posted until February 23, 2012.
Get Widget Here
- Install the Esurance Facebook “Like” Box in your blog post
Get Like Box Here
- Log on to your Twitter account, www.twitter.com, and send a tweet telling your followers about your new Esurance post. Make sure you include a link to your blog post and the campaign hashtag #Esurance in the Tweet.
- Return to to this page on www.SocialMoms.net and post a comment in the comments section below, including an active, direct link to your blog post and a direct link to your Twitter tweet. (You can click on the date/time link below your tweet to get the direct link to your tweet.)
No purchase required to participate. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, have a personal blog and be a registered user of the www.socialmoms.net
websites to participate and at least 18 years of age or older at time of submission. See Terms and Conditions
. Please see SocialMoms FAQs for more information on blogging programs
. About Esurance
With a wealth of easy-to-use online tools as well as 24/7 expert service, Esurance is making car insurance smarter from quote to claim. Everything we do is done with the goal of saving you time, hassle, hair-tearing-out, and oh yes, money too. Use the Esurance Coverage Counselor® to help you figure out the exact coverage limits you need. File a claim (and send pics of the accident) from your mobile phone. Call anytime — and by that we mean anytime — to talk to a friendly expert about discounts. Do what you need to do, when you need to do it. And do it with ease. That's what Esurance is all about. More info on Esurance
: blog.esurance.com Esurance on Facebook Follow @esurance on Twitter