In order to help you make this the ultimate holiday season for your families, Hasbro is featuring several high-end Ultimate Gifts from a number of your beloved brands. The 2010 Hasbro Ultimate Gifts collection will be available for a limited time only online at the following retailers: Amazon.com, Hasbrotoyshop.com, Kmart.com, Target.com, Toysrus.com, and Walmart.com. In honor of this exciting collection, TwitterMoms is celebrating by sponsoring a blogging sweepstakes!
What is your idea of the ultimate holiday season? How do you go about selecting and planning to give someone the ultimate gift? In the spirit of the holidays, do you get your families together to celebrate in special ways? What do you do to make sure your holidays are meaningful and special? We’d like to hear your tips for making this the ultimate holiday season for you and your family in an original post of at least 400 words!
How it works:
We are looking for original submissions only. Create an original post on your blog, in 400 words or more (using your own words), sharing ten tips for making this the ultimate holiday season for you and your family and referencing the Hasbro Ultimate Gifts line. Quality of entry post will not affect chances of winning. You must also include the disclosure statement below in your post. Then follow the rest of the requirements below. 50 randomly selected qualifying participants will win a $50 Gift card to use at www.HasbroToyShop.com
ALTERNATIVE FREE ENTRY METHOD:
To enter the Sweepstakes without blogging, tweeting, or posting a comment, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a post card (postage prepaid) with your name, address telephone number and email address to TwitterMoms, PO Box 884, Ross, CA 94957. All entries must be received by December 23, 2010.
The blogging sweepstakes starts on December 9, 2010 and the submission window closes at 11:59pm PST on December 23, 2010. We will contact the randomly selected qualifying bloggers on or about December 30, 2010. By submitting a blog post for consideration, you agree to the official rules posted for your review here
Rewards for Participating:
Fifty (50) $50 Gift cards to use at www.HasbroToyShop.com
will be awarded to randomly chosen qualified participants. (See Official Rules here
To participate, we ask that you:
- Create an original blog post on your blog, in 400 words or more, sharing ten tips for making this the ultimate holiday season for you and your family and referencing the Hasbro Ultimate Gifts line. Copying and pasting does not count. Don't copy another blogger's post or ideas. Plagiarizing will not be permitted. The quality of your post will not affect your chances of winning. For alternative free entry method, please see section 5.
- Participants must include the following disclosure statement as a footnote of their post: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Hasbro Ultimate Gifts blogging sweepstakes, making me eligible to get a $50 Gift card to use at www.HasbroToyShop.com! For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (make sure you link to: http://www.twittermoms.com/forum/topics/blogging-sweepstakes-share-ten)
- Log on to your Twitter account, www.twitter.com, and send a tweet including a link to your blog post with the hashtag #HasbroUltimateGifts.
- Return to www.TwitterMoms.com and post a comment on this discussion page in the comments section below, including an active link to your blog post and a direct link to your Twitter tweet. (You can click on the date/time link below your tweet to get the direct link to your tweet.)
- ALTERNATIVE FREE ENTRY METHOD: To enter the Sweepstakes without blogging, tweeting, or posting a comment, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or send a post card (postage prepaid) with your name, address telephone number and email address to TwitterMoms, PO Box 884, Ross, CA 94957. All entries must be received by December 23, 2010.
No purchase required to participate. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, have a personal blog and be a registered user of the www.twittermoms.com
websites to participate and at least 18 years of age or older at time of submission. (See Official Rules
About Hasbro Ultimate Gifts
Celebrate the season through a limited time collection of toys and games by Hasbro:
Hasbro 2010 Holiday “ULTIMATE GIFTS” include:
FURREAL FRIENDS BISCUIT, MY LOVIN’ PUP
(Ages 5 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $199.99/Available: Now)
FURREAL FRIENDS BUTTERSCOTCH MY FURREAL PONY
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $299.99/Available: Now)
MONOPOLY ONYX EDITION
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $49.99/Available: Now)
SCRABBLE PREMIER Wood Edition
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $119.99/Available: Now)
STAR WARS MILLENNIUM FALCON
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $179.99/Available: Now)
TRANSFORMERS ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE
(Ages 5 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $89.99/Available: Now)
About Hasbro, Inc.
Hasbro, Inc. is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company’s world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the strategic leveraging of well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY.
The Hub, Hasbro’s multi-platform joint venture with Discovery Communications launched on October 10, 2010. The online home of The Hub is www.hubworld.com
. Come see how Hasbro inspires play through their brands at http://www.hasbro.com
More info: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com
Follow Hasbro on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hasbronews