Call for Submissions:
Lysol® is looking for experienced moms to create content around bringing new babies home. When it’s time to bring a new baby home, there are so many new tasks and precautions we need to work into our daily lives. Share your expert tips for new moms who are bringing a baby home. How do you disinfect baby bottles? How do you protect your baby, whose immune system isn’t fully developed, from germs? How do you clean and disinfect a nursery properly? What rules do you adhere to when visitors drop by to see the baby? Share tips for diapering and safety in the nursery. What advice do you have for moms with pets and a new baby? We want to hear all about how you keep your family healthy at home. Tell us your tips in a thoughtful, original post of at least 400 words. How it works:
We are looking for creative, original and authentic submissions of high quality. Create an original post on your blog, in 400 words or more (using your own words), sharing ten tips for new moms who are bringing a baby home. Include a thoughtful introduction, original content within the body of your post, and a conclusion. Check your spelling and your grammar. You must also include the disclosure statement below in your post and install the campaign widget in the sidebar of your blog. Then follow the rest of the requirements below. We will select the first 50 qualifying submissions to receive a $50 gift card! Also, one random qualifying participant will receive a $150 gift card!
Highlights from your posts, tweets and tips will be collected and featured on http://lysol.twittermoms.com
, and distributed across the web for all to see. The blogging program starts on November 2, 2010 and the submission window closes at 11:59pm PST on November 30, 2010. We will contact the qualifying bloggers on or about December 7, 2010. By submitting a blog post for consideration, you agree to the full terms and conditions posted for your review at http://lysol.twittermoms.com/terms
Rewards for Participating:
The first fifty qualifying participants will receive a $50 gift card! See Terms and Conditions
Additionally, one (1) random qualifying participant will receive a $150 gift card! See Official Rules
for more details.
To participate, we ask that you:
- Create an original blog post on your blog, in 400 words or more, sharing "ten tips for new moms who are bringing a baby home." Please include a thoughtful introduction and conclusion in addition to the 10 tips. Give it plenty of thought, and include tips that your readers would like to hear about! Posts containing one-word tips will not be accepted. Each tip should be about 1-3 sentences long, fully detailing your advice and perspective as a new mom. Copying and pasting does not count. Don't copy another blogger's post or ideas. Plagiarizing will not be permitted.
- Participants must include the following disclosure statement as a footnote of their post: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Lysol® Wee Wisdom blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (make sure you link to: http://lysol.twittermoms.com/about)
- Install the campaign widget in the side bar of your blog:
Get widget here.
(If you are unable to post the widget on your blog, please make note of this in your comment on the discussion page.)
- Log on to your Twitter account, www.twitter.com, and send a tweet including a link to your blog post with the hashtag #LysolMoms.
- Return to www.TwitterMoms.com and post a comment on this discussion page in the comments section below, including an active link to your blog post and a direct link to your Twitter tweet. (You can click on the date/time link below your tweet to get the direct link to your tweet.)
- Fill out this Address Collection Form
No purchase required to participate. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, have a personal blog and be a registered user of the www.twittermoms.com
websites to participate and at least 18 years of age or older at time of submission. See Terms and Conditions
About Lysol’s Mission for Health
Health matters. To all of us. That's why we've started the Lysol® Mission for Health. With new mom programs, healthy habits initiatives in schools and disaster relief efforts, we are dedicated to doing more for health. Our mission is fueled by passion and backed by our expertise in killing germs. So when you use Lysol® at home, you'll know you're a part of something bigger.
Join Lysol on Facebook