All Discussions Tagged 'single' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: A Miracle

Being a strong, single mother this is very hard for me to do. Yet, I must because I have to do everything I can for my child. I am living e…

Started by Kristen Grumbine

0 May 17, 2013

If one was raised solely by a mother, should one thank her and wish her Happy Father's Day?

If one was raised solely by a mother, should one thank her and wish her Happy Father's Day?

Started by Megan Calhoun

4 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Tara Pollari

NEED HELP GROWING MY SUPPORT GROUP!

I created a support group for Single Fathers and need help growing it. As it is a discussion page specifically meant to help the Single Fat…

Started by Matt Nun

0 May 18, 2011

Great new group!

Hello everyone, so I just recently joined two nights ago, and I am a single father, not a mom like most you, I posted an introduction about…

Started by Matt Nun

0 May 6, 2011

Valentines Day and Single

Spending Valentine's Day alone can be a real downer, but only if you let it! Although the day is meant to celebrate romantic relationships,…

Started by LaVonya Reeves

0 Feb 9, 2011

Help me get on Oprah please

Vote for me at: http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=11218&promo_id=1

Started by S.L. Wells

0 Jun 17, 2010

ANy single parents here?

Hi. I am a single mom and want to give love another chance. I have created a social network where friends and friends of friends can meet a…

Started by Maxine

1 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Nan Bennett

If you are a single parent comment on this

You and another single parent need to write down 3 things that you are good at or what you can offer to another...Also write down three thi…

Started by Isabel Gonzales

0 Oct 22, 2009

If You Are Not In THIS Home Business Community, You Will Hate Yourself Later!

A lot of people have sent me messages and emails with questions about Renegade Professional. Some of the questions are also about the new P…

Started by Patrice Walker

0 Sep 22, 2009

Why's it so hard to make friends as an adult?

When we were young, finding a friend was as easy as knocking on a neighbor's door and asking, "Can Susie come out to play?" Even kids rarel…

Started by Kat Wilder

0 Aug 20, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service