All Discussions Tagged 'design' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 Reasons you should NEVER Hire a Blog Designer!

I've come up with a list of 5 reasons why NOT to hire a blog designer ... and why it's best to do the design yourself.  Come read my articl…

Started by Ro Little

0 Nov 5, 2012

Want to learn to design your own blog?

Have you ever thought about learning to design blogs and websites? Do you ever wish ... as you go hopping around to other blogs and see how…

Started by Ro Little

0 Oct 22, 2012

Are you interested in learning blog design?

Thinking of starting a new WordPress site .. or want to re-design a current one?  Want to DIY?  Learn to design it yourself for only $75!!!…

Started by Ro Little

0 Sep 20, 2012

Writing, how hard is it for you to do?

Recently I discovered a web site where for $5 you could sell a skill.  Well I thought about this and it was at a time when I was helping ye…

Started by JP Denyer

0 Jul 23, 2012

WIN FREE WILD BRITCHES

Happy Holidays from Wild Britches! To ring in the New Year, Wild Britches is randomly selecting one winner to receive these "Lucky Elephant…

Started by Wild Britches

1 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Holly

Blog Makeover Giveaway - Custom Designed WordPress Theme +Promotion Goodies

Hello Everyone! Does your blog scream YOU? Is it unique? Have you been planning to make that move from Blogger to WordPress? Are you going…

Started by Vanita

0 Nov 16, 2011

Blogger to Wordpress Twitter Party Tonight 5/26

Blogelina is hosting our first-ever Twitter Party this month – and you’re invited! We’ve got a lot of great prizes and a lot of fun lined u…

Started by Jen Shelton

1 May 30, 2011
Reply by Edie Carter

Artist/Designer for blog design/prints

I found an awesome artist on Etsy who creates super cute and sweet drawings you can order as prints. I contacted her to create a custom blo…

Started by Emily Dickey

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Emily Dickey

Website Design Challenge

I have a content-based website that seeks to inspire women to try something new, change an old habit and notice beauty through speckles of…

Started by Tammy Cannon

5 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Vanita

Feedback on a new concept for your aspiring fashionistas

Hi TwitterMoms, we are small start-up, based in Salem, MA - www.fashionplaytes.com. It is the place where young girls can design their own…

Started by Lora Kratchounova

0 Sep 30, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

Jen R commented on Megan Calhoun's event #eBayMom Twitter Party
8 minutes ago
Profile IconJen R, Rana Durham, Richa Kaul and 22 other members are attending Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
12 minutes ago
Richa Kaul commented on Megan Calhoun's event #eBayMom Twitter Party
42 minutes ago
kymi adams commented on Megan Calhoun's event #eBayMom Twitter Party
44 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service