All Discussions Tagged 'deals' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you save when you shop?

Shopping can be therapeutic for some and stress-inducing for others. How do you save money while you shop to update your wardrobe, decorate…

Started by Grace Doirin

18 Mar 25
Reply by Elizabeth Sagarminaga

Get Your Full Size Julep Beauty Products for Only .1penny!!

Get Your Full Size Julep Beauty Products for Only .1penny!! I love different beauty products but as a frugal shopper I don't like to pay a…

Started by Shannon Flora

1 May 20, 2012
Reply by Shannon Flora

What do you think of deal sites?

Have you seen this local deal site that is focused on your local area?   What do you think?   It is Cloops.com - join their Facebook for lo…

Started by Shoppingandinfo

6 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Expertmom

get $5 to shop on Cloops.com a local deals site

Have you ever wanted one of those coupon sites to have a more geographic specific spin? If you have always wanted a coupon site where deals…

Started by Shoppingandinfo

0 Aug 9, 2011

COUPONS

New coupon sites to find Local, Online, and Grocery Coupons.     It is FREE to register and use these sites.   Please look through them as…

Started by Local Coupon Now

1 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Jennie B Moye

$1 Thank you cards from Pear Tree Greetings, Today only!

Hey All, I just found this great deal on a pack of 6 designer thank you cards from Pear Tree Greetings for only $1.  The deal is for yester…

Started by Steph Wiestling

0 Apr 21, 2011

Do you love daily deal sites?

I love to see all of the wonderful Daily Deal Sites popping up!  Daily deal sites send out a new deal email each day with a deal that last…

Started by Sybil Hall

5 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Alaina

CartBuster! Share tips for saving money at Kroger and get a $50 Kroger Gift Card!

Thank you everyone! We have reached our quota of 50 posts. Thank you for participating! Please note:  You must be a legal resident of AL,…

Started by Megan Calhoun

65 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Shayna Mills

Chiq Clique - Ladies shoppinggroup launches Dallas/Ft. Worth

February 15, 2011 Chiq Clique, ladies shopping group Launches in Dallas/Ft.Worth Candle Shop, Spa, Boot Camp, Jewelry Store, Boutique all a…

Started by Debra Santens

0 Feb 16, 2011

Do you brave the line ups for Black Friday shopping?

Over the weekend, we started talking about Christmas shopping and gift ideas. Which started our debate about Black Friday shopping.   I lik…

Started by Lesley P

16 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Loretta D. Boronat

RSS

Latest Activity

Deidre G added a discussion to the group Contests
2 hours ago
melinda gail posted a status
"Trying to upload a profile pic to Social Moms. NOT working. Getting error on every picture!"
4 hours ago
melinda gail shared a profile on Facebook
4 hours ago
melinda gail updated their profile
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service