All Discussions Tagged 'community' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are ways you promote community action with your kids?

How do you and your kids give back to the community? How do you encourage them to be sensitive and aware of the needs of others?

Started by Raquel Masco

2 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Raquel Masco

Need a new place to list your giveaways?

If you have a facebook account, or a blog frog account, I have created a forum discussion to list your giveaways.   Go ahead, take advantag…

Started by Heather Jones

0 Aug 14, 2011

Are All of these Communities Connected

So I just came to the realization that the majority of the mom communities look the same and that got me thinking are all of these communit…

Started by Danielle R. Stewart

1 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Melody Thacker

Community Action Project

Dress for Success Midwest Profession Women’s Group(PWG) is gearing up for their community action project. We hope you will support us by ma…

Started by Ly Syin

0 Sep 20, 2010

Become a Macaroni Kid publisher & expand your blogging horizons

I wanted to give all of you some information about an opportunity that might be a great way to use your blogging experience to benefit yo…

Started by Michelle Sisco

0 Apr 12, 2010

The Double Gift of Giving Catalog Support Women & Children 1st

Please review this attached Gift Certificate Catalog, produced by Sophia Sirius Publishing and In Business4Good Enterprises. Each of the pr…

Started by Patrick Dacre

0 Oct 21, 2009

@zionaetzion How do we connect and grow on twitter?

I thought this community has common interest. I have from experience that there has to be a certain ratio or twitter blocks one. I would…

Started by Ziona Etzion

0 Sep 17, 2009

Need your help: What things do your neighbors do that really get on your last nerves

I am planning to write a blog on the things that neighbors do that are NOT very neighborly (make neighbor upset) and doing an unscientific…

Started by Carline

43 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Carline

Any mom bloggers interested in testing a blog feature in exchange for free promotion of your blog?

I'm a mom blogger and also co-founder of a start-up that serves mom bloggers. We are looking for women to test a few of our widget features…

Started by Holly Hamann

0 Jun 30, 2009

Difficult News -two year old cancer patient needs our help

Dear Moms, I got a message from my friend Julia,about a little two year old boy named Ezra,who just diagnosed with leukemia last week.Plea…

Started by Gabriella

0 May 29, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

Cheri Majors posted a status
"Have your kids make #Aloha #PorchPumpkin decor http://j.mp/1svxC7M while you prepare for #TurkeyDay http://j.mp/XjpGtV…"
55 minutes ago
Profile IconAlison Presley and Kathy Reed might attend Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

Disney Planes Fire & Rescue Twitter Party Event RSVP Page at Twitter #PlanesFireandRescueSweeps

November 6, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
2 hours ago
wfstt0909 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Tricia Martin might attend Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

Disney Maleficent Twitter Party Event RSVP Page at #MaleficentSweeps

November 4, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service