Patricia Garrison's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"My proudest moment of being a mother was when my son finally graduated from high sch…"

Patricia Garrison replied Sep 27, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What has been your proudest moment as a mother?

114 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Andrea

"The best birthday I ever had (I was 26), was when my son gave me his first birthday…"

Patricia Garrison replied Sep 20, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What was the best birthday you ever had?

109 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Farrah Ritter

"Although the summer has been a real struggle and extremely hot, the most memorable m…"

Patricia Garrison replied Sep 7, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What has been the highlight of your summer?

117 Sep 12, 2011

"I would probably want to travel through Europe, mainly through England, Scottland an…"

Patricia Garrison replied Dec 7, 2010 to Weekly Commenting Contest: If you could spend a week anywhere on the planet, all expenses paid, where would you go?

261 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by barb gary

"Not being able to just spend the day with my family and son! I would be devastated.…"

Patricia Garrison replied Nov 30, 2010 to Worst Ever Christmas Gift?

18 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Angela E Johnson

"I plan on being more focused and serious myself with the goals I had set for myself…"

Patricia Garrison replied Nov 30, 2010 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What is one positive change you plan on making in your life next year?

243 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Guadalupe Ramirez

"My guilty pleasure is pizza, I could eat every day and either a Snickers or 3 Musket…"

Patricia Garrison replied Nov 17, 2010 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What are your guilty pleasures?

287 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Carol Lawrence

"Since my son only did like 4 or so Halloweens, I really didn't have to do that, alth…"

Patricia Garrison replied Nov 2, 2010 to Do you sneak candy from your children's Halloween haul?

19 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Heather Jones

"When my son was younger, I had received a great deal of progress reports (he was cla…"

Patricia Garrison replied Nov 2, 2010 to How do you read and respond to your child’s report card

5 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Tomi C

"Ok, since my son is now 22, the most spontaneous thing I had done (I have done a few…"

Patricia Garrison replied Nov 2, 2010 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What was the most impulsive thing you've done since you became a mother? How do you keep fun and spontaneity as part of your life?

167 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by jewel33

RSS

Latest Activity

Jen R commented on Megan Calhoun's event #eBayMom Twitter Party
10 minutes ago
Profile IconJen R, Rana Durham, Richa Kaul and 22 other members are attending Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
15 minutes ago
Richa Kaul commented on Megan Calhoun's event #eBayMom Twitter Party
44 minutes ago
kymi adams commented on Megan Calhoun's event #eBayMom Twitter Party
46 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service