Janelle's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Any or all of the following --- Read, listen to music, blog, take a nice long shower…"

Janelle replied Mar 28, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What do you like to do for "Me" time?

186 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Crystal L Allen

"I love snuggling up on the couch with my kids at night and reading a few books toget…"

Janelle replied Jan 12, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: After a long day, how do you like to unwind?

267 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Jill Hayes

"My daughter started kindergarten this year.  She is my oldest. I'm now starting a ne…"

Janelle replied Dec 17, 2010 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What was the biggest highlight of 2010 for you?

212 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by J Bohan

"I'd love to be able to buy my grandparents' farm. It has been in our family for almo…"

Janelle replied Oct 27, 2010 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What would you do if you suddenly woke up and had $1 Million?

340 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Angela Akinniyi

"http://www.brimfulcuriosities.com/2010/08/flavorful-low-sodium-family-meals-with.htm…"

Janelle replied Aug 26, 2010 to Share your tips and recipes for Flavorful Low-sodium Family Meals for a chance to get a $50 Amazon.com gift card!

68 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by beth aldrich

"We love books, and we're getting ready for back to school so this is perfect timing…"

Janelle replied Aug 8, 2010 to Share your tips for getting your kids ready to go back to school and get book sets from HarperCollins!

66 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Jessie Nuez

"Glue Dots saved the day and helped to make a beaded cross VBS craft project quick an…"

Janelle replied Jul 9, 2010 to $2,000 in Prizes Up for Grabs! Share your Glue Dots Summer Bonding Project for a Chance to Win

149 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by RobynsWorld

"The carefree life. I played outside for hours and could read a book the entire way t…"

Janelle replied May 24, 2010 to What's one thing you miss about being a kid?

48 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Maira Grove

"We love Fancy Nancy. I blogged here: http://www.brimfulcuriosities.com/2010/05/fancy…"

Janelle replied May 4, 2010 to Share Your Tips for Planning a Fancy Nancy Tea Party, and Get a Fancy Nancy Prize Pack!

39 May 15, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Whitmer

"We love Robeez brand and great to hear they give back. Here is my post on Brimful Cu…"

Janelle replied Dec 9, 2009 to Tell Us How You Plan to Give Back This Holiday Season and Robeez will Give Back To You and Charity!

76 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Sheri Allain

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconKathy Fisch, annann, Andrea Lindal and 1 more joined Social Moms: the influential moms network
1 hour ago
Megan Calhoun's event was featured
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
1 hour ago
Profile IconMarcie Parrish, Angela McKinney, MommyBlogExpert and 46 other members are attending Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
4 hours ago
Cheryl posted a status
"Looking forward to connecting with more moms. I love healthy talk!"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service