ptownmoofus's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"We will be having Thanksgiving dinner at my younger sister's house and my dad and st…"

ptownmoofus replied Nov 23, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: How will you be celebrating Thanksgiving this year?

188 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Shannon Schulte

"That I struggle a lot at home. And, often question whether my marriage will survive.…"

ptownmoofus replied Aug 24, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What is one thing most people don't know about you?

162 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Head Ant

"Definitely having children has been the biggest change. I have learned so much about…"

ptownmoofus replied Aug 24, 2011 to What is your most memorable life changing experience?

19 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by MageeMommy

"We start tightening our schedule and do some review work to get the kids in gear for…"

ptownmoofus replied Aug 16, 2011 to WEEKLY COMMENTING CONTEST: How do you get ready for going back to school?

176 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Patricia Alner

"Cute commercial. Love the "acrobutt"  lol. My 11 month old is a wiggle worm for sure…"

ptownmoofus replied Aug 10, 2011 to WEEKLY COMMENTING CONTEST: WATCH AND COMMENT ON THE HUGGIES VIDEO FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF TEN $25 GIFT CARDS!

135 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Meredith Chaf

"Definitely backyard bbq's. The kids play in the sprinkler or on the swings. We gathe…"

ptownmoofus replied Jul 25, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What is your favorite family summer activity?

122 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Head Ant

"Nothing terribly fancy. I'd love to have 2 or 3 weeks at my families' cottage on Lak…"

ptownmoofus replied Jul 20, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What is your dream vacation?

135 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Karla Sceviour

"Thank you for the replies. Just wanted to check. Better safe than sorry!"

ptownmoofus replied Jul 19, 2011 to Starbucks Campaign Participants Submit SSN?

4 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Megan Calhoun

"Patience and a sense of humor will get you through even the worst day!"

ptownmoofus replied Jul 11, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What have you learned since you've become a parent?

162 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Mo

"Posted: http://www.serendipityissweet.com/2011/06/10-time-saving-tips-for-busy-moms.…"

ptownmoofus replied Jun 22, 2011 to share your ten time-saving tips to make your life as a busy mom easier for a $30 starbucks gift card!

136 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Janet Spiegel

RSS

Latest Activity

Deidre G added a discussion to the group Contests
4 hours ago
Kim's La Bella Baskets posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Kim's La Bella Baskets posted a video

La Bella Baskets | Kim's La Bella Baskets Mother's Day Gift Baskets For Her

http://KimsLabellabaskets.com Shop for La Bella Baskets gift baskets and fresh flowers online now ~ Become a La Bella Baskets gift basket consultant. For mor...
5 hours ago
Profile IconJennifer Darling, Candy Olivares, Lara Jarrette and 8 other members might attend Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service