Baba's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Like most years we will have to wait for our Thanksgiving dinner.  The teens will be…"

Baba replied Nov 23, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: How will you be celebrating Thanksgiving this year?

188 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Shannon Schulte

"I'm hoping to reconnect with my sister Lennie who now lives in Florida.  She's so fa…"

Baba replied Nov 14, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: Who do plan on reconnecting with this Holiday Season?

174 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Angie Beechan

"First by being an example to them.  Children copy what their parents do so if you ar…"

Baba replied Oct 31, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: How do you teach your children healthy eating and exercise habits?

102 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Crystal L Allen

"I love the idea of a Library Play Date for the kids.  They can go for child reading…"

Baba replied Oct 24, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What is a fun play date idea?

97 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by icefairy

"The wind blows, a sprinkle or two come in and the air smells so fresh!  I love that…"

Baba replied Oct 17, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What do you love most about Fall?

84 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by icefairy

"Our little girls will make a pack of wonderland fairies this year! Ages 1, 3, and 5."

Baba replied Oct 10, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: Comment for a chance to win a $25 Kudzoom Gift Card

116 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Melanie M.

"I would have to say that seeing my daughter begin sewing, canning, and teaching her…"

Baba replied Sep 26, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What has been your proudest moment as a mother?

114 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Andrea

"I want to be in my house with electrical and plumbing all hooked up. LOL"

Baba replied Aug 29, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What do you want to accomplish by the end of the year?

151 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Lu Shavon Henley

"I need to throw out all my clothes and start over.  Most of what I wear is so old!  …"

Baba replied Aug 22, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What is one thing most people don't know about you?

162 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Head Ant

"Adjust bed times so their wake up is right on time.  Do supply and clothes shopping…"

Baba replied Aug 15, 2011 to WEEKLY COMMENTING CONTEST: How do you get ready for going back to school?

176 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Patricia Alner

RSS

Latest Activity

khushi posted a status
"Download GTA 5 free for pc…"
2 hours ago
khushi posted a status
""
2 hours ago
khushi posted a status
"Watch Frozen Online…"