Lucy's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Our first son was 4 months old before we went out.  We had no family around and I wa…"

Lucy replied Feb 14, 2011 to When did you go on your first date night after baby?

17 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Small Town Mom

"Id spend the first part of the day at the beach with my family.  Looking at the ocea…"

Lucy replied Feb 14, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: If you knew you had one day to live, how would you spend it?

124 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Shawna Elkins

"I unwind during the week through TV or reading and on the weekend with a little Bail…"

Lucy replied Jan 10, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: After a long day, how do you like to unwind?

267 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Jill Hayes

"Awww his little face is sooo cute.  I voted but there there a certain giveaway that…"

Lucy replied Dec 16, 2010 to I Need Lots of Help with My Oprah Campaign

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Lucy

"Not to take abuse from men."

Lucy replied Aug 16, 2010 to What is the most important lesson you learned from your mom?

42 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Farnham

"I miss not having a schedule. I miss staying up late with friends and watching SNL o…"

Lucy replied May 24, 2010 to What's one thing you miss about being a kid?

48 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Maira Grove

"Its a toss up between the DaVinci Code and The Kite Runner."

Lucy replied May 21, 2010 to What is your favorite book of all time?

51 May 27, 2010
Reply by Edith

"Thanks for your response it gives me something to think about. What is Ikea to you b…"

Lucy replied Nov 19, 2009 to Should the World Look to Denmark for Guidance? Is American Camaraderie Totally Gone?

1 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Lucy

"We do give 10% but I am not ready for this discussion with my son yet. He does see u…"

Lucy replied May 6, 2009 to How Do You Teach Kids About Money?

11 May 11, 2009
Reply by ECHOage

"My oldest son is 4. A few months ago he started to ask us to buy him things every ti…"

Lucy replied May 6, 2009 to How Do You Teach Kids About Money?

11 May 11, 2009
Reply by ECHOage

RSS

Latest Activity

Deidre G added a discussion to the group Contests
3 hours ago
Kim's La Bella Baskets posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Kim's La Bella Baskets posted a video

La Bella Baskets | Kim's La Bella Baskets Mother's Day Gift Baskets For Her

http://KimsLabellabaskets.com Shop for La Bella Baskets gift baskets and fresh flowers online now ~ Become a La Bella Baskets gift basket consultant. For mor...
4 hours ago
Profile IconJennifer Darling, Candy Olivares, Lara Jarrette and 8 other members might attend Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service