Car Mama's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"2nd grade girl will be a Gypsy & 6th grader (boy) will be a Coca Cola bottle. Or…"

Car Mama replied Oct 10, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: Comment for a chance to win a $25 Kudzoom Gift Card

116 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Melanie M.

"Before I started my car review blog, nobody knew how much I loved cars. But now that…"

Car Mama replied Aug 26, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What is one thing most people don't know about you?

162 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Head Ant

"This summer we are staying busy with travel to visit relatives and camps. When at ho…"

Car Mama replied Jun 21, 2011 to What are your tips for keeping kids busy during the summer?

15 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Candi Wingate

"Both kids (11 & 6) and I are reading "Fart Powder" by Jo Nesbo. So far it's funn…"

Car Mama replied Jun 21, 2011 to What are you reading with your child?

9 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by kassandra morgabaisac

"I love the out-of-the-blue hugs & watching my kids learn & grow every day. T…"

Car Mama replied Jun 21, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What do you love most about being a mom?

105 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Really

"Does wine count? (Just kidding.) Nursing days: My Breast Friend Pillow; Toddler days…"

Car Mama replied Mar 24, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What is the one parenting product you couldn’t live without?

222 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Crystal L Allen

"Warm open-faced turkey & cheddar on wheat, cut into quarters, with a side of app…"

Car Mama replied Jan 25, 2011 to Weekly Commenting Contest: What is your favorite, healthy snack to serve your children?

238 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Shanna Sacasa

"Coffee in the AM, then a walk or energetic housework to break up the day and give me…"

Car Mama replied Nov 8, 2010 to Weekly Commenting Contest: How do you stay energetic throughout the day?

261 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Marcie Hoch

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMarcie Parrish, Angela McKinney, MommyBlogExpert and 46 other members are attending Megan Calhoun's event
Thumbnail

#eBayMom Twitter Party at Twitter: #eBayMom

April 30, 2014 from 4pm to 5pm
31 minutes ago
Cheryl posted a status
"Looking forward to connecting with more moms. I love healthy talk!"
46 minutes ago
Kathleen McQuaid updated their profile
52 minutes ago
Angela McKinney commented on Megan Calhoun's event #eBayMom Twitter Party
57 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Megan Calhoun.