Time: March 5, 2010 to March 7, 2010
Location: Fort Rouge Leisure Center, Village Canadian Co-Op, Fort Garry Hotel
Website or Map: http://winnipegmarch6inchloss…
Phone: 396 690-1858
Event Type: health, and, wellness
Organized By: lynn smith
Latest Activity: Feb 28, 2010
Inch Loss and Detoxification Seminar
See Results starting AT YOUR SEMINAR!!
EACH Registrant will receive:
1) One-on-one private Ultimate Body Applicator service provided by highly trained Health and Fitness Industry Experts. You do not need to disrobe or expose yourself in any way at this event.
2) One (1) Ultimate Body Applicator for your chosen body part to target (Tummies, Chins and Faces only at Seminars)
3) Toxicity Analysis
4) Mini Health Profile
5) Personal pH Analysis
6) Customized Health, Detoxification and Fat Loss Recommendations
Start seeing results AT YOUR SEMINAR. Don't delay, register now and get ready for results!
Sharleen Froats, BPAS CEP (Certified Exericse Physiologist)
Lynn Smith, RMT (Registered Massage Therapist)
Evening Business Seminar
Requirement for Attendance:
Any interested person MUST attend and Inch Loss and Detoxification Seminar prior to attending the F*R*E*E* Business Seminar.
We are looking for:
Team Members to build a dynamic Distribution Channel in Manitoba and beyond. We are only interested in working with individuals who have a desire to work collaboratively and who have strong leadership and coaching skills. Best qualities are: friendly, outgoing, personable, self-motivated, enthusiastic, kind, giving and willing to learn. You must be interested in creating real results for yourself, have a real passion for other's wellbeing, be focused on offering real possibilities for a better way of life. You must have a strong interest in improving the lives of the people around you in multiple ways.
Who This Fits:
We have a training program to fit a variety of needs:
1) Small-business owners interested in adding a product line or additional income to an existing strong business model
2) 'Big-Thinkers' who have a desire to create, train and manage a large Distribution Channel
3) Budding Entrepreneurs interested in gaining experience in business
4) Individuals who want to start making a contribution to others' lives through improving health and well-being
Our Commitment to Our Team:
You have our personal guarantee of support, education and training every step of the way, regardless of the level of your goals. We will help you clearly outline and achieve whatever it is you seek. At every step is an opportunity to demonstrate your will to succeed. Only those who show evidence of progress and willingness to learn will continue to be mentored. We are very much looking forward to getting to meeting our team!